- Short-term loans up to $2,000
- Low-interest starting from 48%
- Repayment up to 9 week
[Accessed May 2, 2023]
Sunshine Loans - Quick loans up to $2,000
Sunshine loans are a proudly Australian owned and operated a company that has been granting personal loans to those that need them since 1999.
If you need up to $2000,00 then you can apply online from anywhere with an internet connection. Apply form your computer, smartphone, tablet or laptop. The application process is super simple and only takes a few moments.
They support responsible lending
Sunshine loans are responsible lender so they do run a credit check to ensure that you can repay the loan. If you have bad credit they offer other financial options to those that need them.
If you are a previous customer you will be able to apply for a Sunshine loan even more quickly and easily as they will already have all of your previous information. Their short-term loan contracts are easy to read and understand and there are no hidden fees or other traps.
What makes them different?
They stand above the rest because they pride themselves on being helpful and friendly by being honest and keeping you as happy as possible.
They are a responsible lender and comply with all the rules and laws set out in the National Consumer Protection Act of 2009 and will grant you a quick loan if the loan will be in your best interest.
Sunshine loans aim to make the sunshine again over your finances and help you plan a bright and happy financial future.
Fast online loan application
No matter how carefully you budget, sometimes life hands you a rainy day and you need cash fast for those unexpected expenses.
Sunshine payday loans allow you to borrow any amount from $150 to as much as $2000 from the comfort of your own home or anywhere that you can connect to the internet.
It’s so quick and simple log on and fill in the online loan application form. Once you have answered a few financial questions they will let you know in a few moments if your loan application has been conditionally approved and if it has been they will send you an obligation free loan agreement, to add to your convenience this can be signed online. As soon as you sign the loan agreement, they will transfer the funds directly into your bank account.
Are you sure that you need a loan?
- Before you take a short-term loan you need to make sure that the loan is in your best interest. You should speak to a professional to help you understand how to manage your money better call 1800 007 007 from anywhere in Australia to talk to a financial counsellor.
- Another option is to talk to your service provider that provides electricity, phone, gas or water if you could work out a payment plan that you can afford rather than taking out a short-term loan.
- If you receive government benefits you can inquire about a payment advance from Centrelink by calling 13 17 94 and be sure to visit the Government’s MoneySmart website for financial advice and support.
Sunshine – Short-term loan
- Loan Type Short-term loans
- Interest Rate from 48%
- Loan Amount up to $2,000
- Repayment 1 week to 9 week
Benefits of Sunshine
- Quick and easy loan applications
- Flexible repayment terms
- A transparent loan service
Short-term loan calculator
Sunshine Loans - They have affordable loans
To apply for a Sunshine emergency loan you will need to meet certain requirements, they will unfortunately not be able to help you if you get paid cash in hand.
You will need to earn a steady income that gets paid into your bank account that must reflect on your bank statement.
Other requirements include:
- You must be at least 18 years old
- You will need to be a resident of Australia
- You will need to earn a steady, reliable income that is paid into your bank account
- You need to earn at least $300 per week (This amount can include pension or Centrelink benefits, but this amount cannot only consist of benefits)
- You will need to consent to a credit check and answer financial questions.
- You will need to prove that you will be able to afford the short-term loan repayments.
Easy ways to pay back the money
To make your life simple and make sure that the sun keeps on shining on your finances, they make paying back your loan as easy as possible either set up a direct debit so that you are sure that you will never miss a payment or you can make manual payments with your debit card, paying via BPay, internet banking or a bank deposit. If you want to repay your loan early that is not a problem, in fact, they encourage you to repay the loan as quickly as possible by not charging you any penalties.
Request a balance
Once you have applied for a Sunshine loan you can log onto their website and request your loan balance at any time. Simply fill in the online request form and they will e-mail you your complete loan agreement, including the remaining balance and repayment terms.
Sunshine is a trusted & reliable provider of short-term loans
In our review, Sunshine adheres to the compliance criteria in accordance with the National Consumer Credit Protection Act 2009, where the granting the loan will not cause financial distress to the consumer.
✅ Sunshine is a registered credit provider in Australia: ACL 390556
Customer Reviews & Testimonials
As your name says, you shined my life. Thank you for the low interest rates and for fast service.
— Port Augusta —
Simple online application.
— Port Pirie —
I could not believe it my loan was approved in a day.
— Mount Isa —
- 50 Cavill Ave, Surfers Paradise Gold Coast QLD 4217 Australia
- Get Directions
- Monday Open – 24 hours
- Tuesday Open – 24 hours
- Wednesday Open – 24 hours
- Thursday Open – 24 hours
- Friday Open – 24 hours
- Saturday Open – 24 hours
- Sunday Open – 24 hours