- Short-term loans up to $10,000
- Low-interest starting from 12%
- Repayment up to 40 months
[Accessed May 2, 2023]
Rapid loans - Short-term loans without the wait
Rapid means fast and they call themselves Rapid loans because they get you the loan that you need as quickly as possible.
Rapid loans were established in 2003 and have helped over 50,000 Australian and New Zealand citizens with personal loans, car loans and business loans. They use the latest technology to step into the future, their online application process means that the days of standing in long queues or trudging all the way to one of their branches are over.
Fast and convenient loan application
If you have an internet connection you can apply for a rapid loan from anywhere on any device. The process only takes a few minutes and is very easy to complete. They offer a number of different customer benefits to their clients including the speed in which they process your application and the speed in which they transfer the money into your account once the short-term loan application has been approved coupled with their friendly service and knowledgeable staff that take the stress out of the loan application process.
They use the latest technology
The latest technology ensures that your online loan application is processed as quickly as possible so that you don’t need to wait around wondering if your application is going to be approved or not. You will be able to get the service that you need when you need it as they do not use a frustrating call centre service approach. A trained loan service consultant will be assigned to you so that if you have any questions along the way you will have someone that knows your application and can assist you when necessary.
Rapid Loans up to $10,000
If you need a rapid short-term loan, they offer loans between $2,000 and $10,000 for anything that you need.
Once you have decided how much you would like to borrow then you will need to decide how long you will need to pay back the loan. To help make repaying your loan easy and stress-free you can align the payment frequency with the frequency that you get paid, weekly, fortnightly or monthly.
To take the guesswork out of determining how much you want to borrow or how much you will need to pay and how frequently they have an easy to use online calculator to help you. Use the calculator to help simplify your financial needs, simply input the amount that you would like to borrow and how often you get paid the calculator will do the rest for you and send you an idea of what your repayment terms may look like. Use this calculator to help decide how much you need and customise your personal loan repayment schedule.
Keep the process as rapid as possible
- Make sure to have all supporting documents on hand. This includes your identity and financial documents
- Make sure that you read and familiarise yourself with the “Privacy and the Provision of Credit documents.”
- Make sure that you have a secure internet connection and log onto the website.
- Once you have applied remember to keep your phone nearby so that their consultant can give you a call to give you the good news if your quick cash loan application has been approved.
- If you need any assistance to give them a call on 1300 727 431
Rapid – Short-term loan
- Loan Type Short-term loans
- Interest Rate 12 – 36% p/a
- Loan Amount up to $10,000
- Repayment 18 months to 40 months
Benefits of Rapid
- Quick online loan applications
- Repair your credit score
- Affordable bad credit loans
Short-term loan calculator
Rapid Loans - Their loans are shaped around your requirements
Their short-term loans can be customised to suit your requirements and circumstances so that it’s easy to make the payments without stress.
If your circumstances change during the duration of the loan, they can easily adjust the loan terms so that you are not under unnecessary financial pressure. If your circumstances change for the better then you can pay off your loan early without having to worry about penalties or charges. They encourage you to compare their emergency loan terms and conditions with other lenders.
Their terms are dependent on the loan period and whether the loan is secured or unsecured
- A secured loan means that the loan will need an item of value listed as collateral to secure the loan.
- An unsecured loan means that no form of collateral is needed.
To apply for a rapid loan you will need to meet the following requirements:
- You need to be at least 18 years old
- You will need to supply your Australian ID
- You will need to supply a 90 bank statement and your financial information
- You will need to be able to answer questions about your financial information, employment status and your lifestyle.
Personal loans vs credit cards
A lot of people rely on credit cards to make it through the month or when they have a cash flow emergency. Credit cards can easily be abused and if you don’t budget correctly, they can quickly cause you financial stress a personal loan may be a better option to settle your outstanding debts.
Rapid is a trusted & reliable provider of short-term loans
In our review, Rapid adheres to the compliance criteria in accordance with the National Consumer Credit Protection Act 2009, where the granting the loan will not cause financial distress to the consumer.
✅ Rapid is a registered credit provider in Australia: ACL 392965
Customer Reviews & Testimonials
Short and simple application. I was able to complete it on my own.
— Perth —
I was able to pay for my children’s school fees with a short term loan Rapid Loan offered me.
— Gold Coast —
For a fast response, I must say Rapid Loans put do put their customers first.
— Barren Campbell —
- not available
- 1924 Gold Coast Highway MIami QLD 4220 Australia
- Get Directions
- Rapid Loans Pty Ltd Privacy Officer PO Box 429, QLD, Miami, 4220, Australia
- not available