- Debt consolidation loans up to $100,000
- Low-interest starting from 8.50%
- Repayment up to 5 years
[Accessed May 3, 2023]
HSBC – The debt solution professionals
They are one of the largest banking and financial services organisation on the globe.
Through four global businesses they serve around 38 million clients in Wealth Management, Retail Banking, Global Banking, Commercial Banking and Markets as well as Global Private Banking, through their network they cover 67 countries and territories in Asia, Europe, Africa and the Middle East, Latin America and North America.
They make growth possible
They currently operate 3 900 offices around the world, their aim is to connect growth to the customer, enabling businesses to thrive, economics to prosper, and ultimately assisting people with opportunities to fulfil their hopes and dreams and to realise their ambition. HBSC is listed on the Hong Kong, London, New York, Bermuda, and Paris Stock Exchange, their shares at HBSC holdings are held by 200 000 shareholders in 131 countries and territories.
They know the importance of banks playing a positive role in the Global Economy as well as in society. Their belief is that a sustainable bank should be consistently profitable and at the same time not be too concerned about it. Their morals and principles outline who they are as an organisation and what makes them unique. They are vital to fulfilling their determination of helping businesses to thrive, economies flourish and people realise their ambitions.
HSBC’s objective is to be the world’s number one leading and most esteemed international bank. With the assistance of HSBC small and large companies have grown dramatically domestically and internationally, we are also developing wealth management services as well as investing in retail banking.
We help small and large companies grow domestically and internationally, and are developing wealth management services and investing in retail banking in marketplaces where we in a position to achieve profitable scales.
Turn your debt into one affordable payment
A debt consolidation loan is the greatest way to bring all your financial obligations into one single place.
It saves you money on fees and interest, you only need to pay one set of account fees for all your combined debts and it allows you to take control of your finances, and with all your accounts consolidated with HSBC personal loan, you know exactly what you owe and what your monthly repayments will be.
Quick and easy online application
Their easy online application takes all of 10 minutes to complete and you get a response within 60 seconds. All you have to do is log on to personal Internet banking in Australia.
Debt consolidation calculator
With the assistance of their quick loan calculator, you are able to find out an estimated amount of what your rates and fees will be, how much you should borrow and what your repayments will be.
Your repayment estimate:
This is only an indication for you to get some sort of idea. The calculation will include an interest rate of 12.99 per cent annually an Establishment fee of $150 and service fees as well as a monthly service fee but will not take any other charges into account.
- By consolidating all your credit cards and long or short-term loans into one, you will enjoy the peace of mind of knowing you don’t have the stress of paying several accounts and you will be making a saving.
- This isn’t a secured loan against your assets the application is simple.
- Should you want to know what to budget for with a fixed-term repayment, you can make use of the Loan calculator.
- In order to assist you in managing your budget, they offer a fixed set of monthly repayment for the full span of the loan.
- You are also able to make additional repayments to your loan at any time.
HSBC – Consolidation loan
- Loan Type Debt consolidation loans
- Interest Rate 8.50 – 9.06% p/a
- Loan Amount up to $100,000
- Repayment 1 year to 5 years
Benefits of HSBC
- Fixed monthly repayments
- Get a loan response in 60 seconds
- Flexible loan amounts
HSBC - You can become debt free, and stay debt free
A debt consolidation loan attracts an attractive and competitive interest rate, it helps you avoid all those costly credit card fees, and brings all your accounts into one account.
Who can apply?
It is essential that you are over the age of 18 or older, you need to have an income of at least $40 000 annually, and have a clean credit rating.
Information needed that will be required
Proof of Identification, address details, proof of Income and employment,
HSBC loans on offer
- Personal loan – You could make all your dreams come true no matter what it is you have in mind.
- A holiday loan – Your holiday will take off with their competitive rates on a super flexible loan.
- Car loan – This loan will put you back in the driver’s seat of a new or used car.
- Wedding loan – with the freedom and flexibility of this loan you are sure to make your special day even more memorable
- Renovation loan – Start planning those renovations because this loan is for you.
HSBC Premier Personal – This loan is available to exclusive and eligible HSBC Premier Clients only.
Get a personalised rate
Their Interest rates range from 9.50 % to 15.99 per cent annually. In order to find out more about your Equifax score band and to know if you are eligible for an indicative interest rate, you would need to complete a short online loan application form.
They had one simple idea in March 1865, of a local bank serving international needs and that is how HSBC was born! A debt consolidation loan is the best way to bring all your financial commitments into one place.
Customer Reviews & Testimonials
HSBC was so open with me; it helped put me at ease and feel like I could trust they had my best interests at heart.
— Hobart —
A simple application process, quick response and great people.
— Cairns —
HSBC helped make my debts a lot more manageable with a debt consolidation loan. It was getting to a point where it was starting to take a serious toll on my life but the consolidation loan I got ...
— Perth —
The only thing I wish I could’ve done differently was to approach HSBC a lot sooner than I did.
— Melbourne —
- 724/728 George St Haymarket NSW 2000 Australia
- Get Directions
- Customer Relations Team HSBC Bank Australia Limited Tower 1 - International Towers Sydney 100 Barangaroo Avenue, Sydney NSW, 2000
- Monday 09:30 – 16:00
- Tuesday 09:30 – 16:00
- Wednesday 09:30 – 16:00
- Thursday 09:30 – 16:00
- Friday 09:30 – 17:00
- Saturday – Closed
- Sunday – Closed