Harmoney - you can become debt free
Harmoney was established with courageous determinations and a game-changing vision: we introduced a marketplace, finance model that would change the way Australians thought money, for good.
The banks have gained considerable profits whilst leaving Aussies and Kiwis with little in the way of options. Australian & New Zealand financial markets are controlled by some of the most profitable banks in the world. Largely unchallenged and unchangeable
We started Harmoney to change this
- Peer to Peer (P2P) lending marketplaces has been unsettling the traditional financial market around the globe by technology to reduce the cost of financial intermediation and passing the benefits to clients. This change was brought to New Zealand in 2014, and now we are bringing it to Australia.
- Harmoney was built from the ground so that we could form a better financial experience. Better because we are branchless, better because we are transparent and a two-sided market and better because we are not focused on institutions, we are focused on people.
- We do not believe that money is everything, but we are believers in our effective tool to remove those barriers that restrict us and finding that balance between what it is that people want and need.
- We do believe that Peer to Peer (P2P) lending is changing the way the world borrows and invests. And we believe that we have brought changes to Australia.
- We’ve brought the change to Australia.
Combine your debt into one affordable payment
This allows individuals to combine several existing debts, such as credit cards, personal loans and hire purchases into one single loan account.
No more stressing of numerous interest rates, repayment schedules and amounts with different creditors because debt consolidation will simplify all your accounts into one interest rate, one repayment schedule, and one creditor!
The benefits of debt consolidation
- Should feel that you are barely making a dent in your credit card debt, you’re possibly right.
- Are you tired of running on the debt treadmill and would you like to simplify your bills and pay your existing debt quicker? Then debt consolidation is probably for you.
- Find out the best way, Sorted.org has an impressive debt calculator which lets you note down what is payable on each individual debt, which included interest rates, the repayment amount and frequency. The calculator also indicates how much you’ll be paying on interest, and the time period in which you could settle all your debts, plus it tells you how much you could save, in time and money, should you increase your payment amounts, bearing in mind that consolidating with a personal Loan.
- This is, in essence, thanks to the easy, automated process for applying, as well as the lower rate interest rate associated with banks or other lending providers. Although there are conditions based on your credit score, a consolidated debt through peer to peer (P2P) lending can be a smarter way for a lot of Aussies to manage their finances, reduce their bad debt, and get back on track to achieving financial goals.
Harmoney Consolidation loan
- Loan Type Debt consolidation loans
- Interest Rate 6.99 – 28.69% p/a
- Loan Amount up to $70,000
- Repayment 1 year to 5 years
Benefits of Harmoney
- Choose between loan options
- Expert debt solutions
Harmoney - Easy to repay debt consolidation loan
Whether you want to borrow $5 000 for a family getaway or $70 000 form those home renovation that has been an eyesore for too long now. The use of our personal loan calculator will assist in giving you an estimate of what your repayments will be over a period of 36 to 60 months.
Get off the debt treadmill – and stay off
- It’s imperative to remember that debt consolidation is not just an easy way out.
- If you are thinking about using a debt consolidation loan to clear up your credit card wreckless spending it will be important for you to cancel all your cards, you would rather pay them off in full every month or restrict the way you use them.
- Think of a debt consolidation personal loan like a nicotine patch – reducing temptation by giving you the chance to dispose of the cards – it’ll benefit you, but only if you put in the determination.
From the newsroom
Harmoney celebrated its first peer to peer (P2P) anniversary; we made over $100 million of loans that established a platform to launch in Australia. We were the first to get a license to do peer to peer (P2P) lending in New Zealand. This allowed us to operate an online marketplace for people who wanted a quick loan from people who were willing to lend.
We created 65 jobs in our first year of trading as well as witnessing both Heartland Bank and TradeMe becoming shareholders.
Harmoney is achieving phenomenal growth, and in a period of 12 months, we attracted more than 70 000 loan enquires worth $1 billion and we welcomed 3000 active personal investors to our marketplace, lenders balances averaged at around $6000, and have enjoyed an average yield of about 13% net of fees and losses, through our focus on lower-risk borrowers means that credit losses a have been low.
Over half of our long and short term loans have been for debt consolidation, and fewer than 15 per cent have been for home improvements.
Customer Reviews & Testimonials
The entire process was quick and without any hassles.
— Perth —
Harmoney’s affordable rates are what made me decide to consolidate my debts through them. I don’t think I could’ve found a better rate elsewhere.
— Adelaide —
Harmoney understood how urgently I needed assistance with managing my debts. My application was processed so quickly and I got the funds hours after being approved.
— Sydney —
My monthly fees have gone down drastically thanks to Harmoney helping me out with a loan to consolidate my debts. Now I can actually breathe.
— Melbourne —
- 119 Willoughby Rd Crows Nest NSW 2065 Australia
- Get Directions
- Monday Open – 24 hours
- Tuesday Open – 24 hours
- Wednesday Open – 24 hours
- Thursday Open – 24 hours
- Friday Open – 24 hours
- Saturday Open – 24 hours
- Sunday Open – 24 hours