PFG Mortgage Managers
- Short-term loans up to $50,000
- Fund your business
- Low-interest starting from 48%
[Accessed April 12, 2018]
PFG - Loans designed for small businesses
PNG offers financial solutions for both the residential and commercial sector.
Our short-term loans are perfect for small business owners and self-employed people that would otherwise be denied a loan to purchase a home or expand their business opportunities.
We have been helping businesses expand since 2003 and want to help you achieve the dreams that you have for your business, we supply doc funding to help you make these dreams a reality.
Does my business qualify?
You will qualify for a PNG business loan if your business has an ABN number and your business is a viable business.
In some cases, we may ask for a copy of your tax returns or financial statements to prove that you will be able to afford the loan easily.
Self-employed people are welcome to apply
- If your bank has denied you a loan, we might still be able to assist you with a secured or bad credit loan. Most people that are self-employed know how difficult it is to get a traditional loan from the bank and most of them are turned away we are there to help self-employed people follow their dreams.
- PFG is not a broker, we are a mortgage manager that has access to wholesale funding and we use this to pass the deals on to our clients. Our lenders appear on the top 100 Australian companies on the stock exchange and we have some of the lowest rates on the market.
- Your ABN number must be at least 6 months old, this will give you access of up to 80% of the value of your home. If your ABN number is more than 12 months old we could consider lending you up to 100% of the value of the asset.
Our loans starts at $50,000
Our low doc home loans are available for those people that are self-employed and have an ABN number that is for a viable business.
The ABN number should be at least 6 months old unless the client wishes to purchase a new business; in this case, an ABN number of 1 day will be sufficient in this case.
How much can I borrow?
We will lend you up to 80% of the value of your home or your investment property. If you have an ABN number that is more than 12 months old, and you want to use the loan for business purposes, then you could qualify for up to 100% of the value of your property.
- We are a responsible lender and we run a credit check to ensure that you will be able to afford the loan and make the payments comfortably.
- If your credit score is bad you might still be granted a blacklisted loan depending on the individual circumstances in each case.
- If you need your loan refinanced, we will be able to assist you.
Does my accountant need to sign off on the low doc loan?
If your accountant won’t sign off the low doc loan, we will need a copy of your last 3 months bank statements so that we can check your turn over if everything is in order your accountant might not have to sign off on the loan.
Convert your low doc home loan into a full doc loan
It is possible to convert your low doc home loan into a full doc home loan we will need a copy of your last 2 years tax returns then we can assist you to convert your loan.
PFG Mortgage Managers – Short-term loan
- Loan Type Short-term loans
- Interest Rate from 48%
- Loan Amount up to $50,000
Benefits of PFG Mortgage Managers
- Online loan applications are quick and easy
- Fund your business
- Minimal documentation
Short-term loan calculator
PFG - fast convenient loans
Your PFG loan allows you unlimited cash out up to 80% LVR (loan to valuation ratio) you will not be charged any penalty fees if you decide to pay your loan early.
Minimum loan amount
The minimum loan amount offered is $50,000 against the value of your property. If you have any questions, e-mail us at [email protected] for assistance. We offer small businesses that are run by self-employed people with a personal loan when they need it most. Our low doc small business loans can be used to pay our a commercial bill and purchase a commercial property.
Loans for those without ABN numbers
If you run a small business and you do not yet have an ABN number, but you do own your own property and you would like to purchase the commercial property we could help you with a loan of up to 60%.
If you have been operating a business for at least a year we may be able to assist you with a loan of up to 85% we will need a letter from your accountant as proof.
PFG offers a wide range of business loans for low doc loans of up to $2.0 million to private loans to purchase existing businesses, startup businesses or secure residential or commercial properties.
Even if you a new ABN business number you may still qualify for a loan, in this case, we will need you to supply a business plan your max LVR should be at least 70%. We offer low doc vehicle rates, low doc home loan rates and low doc commercial rates.
Why choose us?
- Our loans are for people that are self-employed and that are usually turned down by traditional lenders. We aim to say yes more often and want you to get the best deal so we bring you the lowest rates and the fastest turnaround time to get the emergency loan to you as quickly as possible.
- Our customer service is very important to us and we strive to put our clients first, our knowledgeable consultants will be able to answer any questions that you might have and give you advice on which loan option would best suit your needs.
- We will guide you every step of the way and make sure that you understand the process and that all fees and terms are explained to you in full.
Customer Reviews & Testimonials
I was able to buy a home for my parents through PFG loan.
— Canberra —
Their consultants really helped me. They are very patient and fully trained about customer service.
— Townsville —
Their interest are reasonable and low.
— Gold Coast —
PFG Mortgage Managers Contact
- Suite 1/150 Adelaide Tce Perth WA 6004 Australia
- Get Directions
- Monday 08:00 – 20:00
- Tuesday 08:00 – 20:00
- Wednesday 08:00 – 20:00
- Thursday 08:00 – 20:00
- Friday 08:00 – 20:00
- Saturday 08:00 – 20:00
- Sunday 08:00 – 20:00