- Personal loans up to $30,000
- Low-interest starting from 6.69%
- Repayment up to 5 years
[Accessed May 2, 2023]
IMB Bank – Lets change your financial perspective
With an operation that has been in existence for over 100 years, it is not surprising why we have become one of the leading financial service providers.
IBM Bank has been around for many years and we have seen a lot of customers come and go with financial difficulties, we have assisted many households, businesses and individuals and we will continue helping them change their financial perspective.
IMB Bank specializes in the following:
- Household and individual personal loans
- Investments and deal accounts
- Term payments
- Commercial banking
- Financial development
- A wide range of assurance and travel produces.
The Beehive IMB Bank
The Beehive IMB initiative is a great educational platform that is available to teach toddlers educational programs. Members can access the site and download the educational programs and teach their children everything they can. By having an educational foundation at a young age, children will not struggle as they grow up.
The Beehive IMB saving tips:
- Set savings objectives: Have a financial plan and come up with goals as to how do you plan on going about achieving it.
- Work out an investment strategy: If you don’t properly plan the amount you intend on saving, you will not have a good savings plan.
- Pay yourself first: Don’t use your savings. Put it away before you are lured to use it.
- There is nothing wrong with starting small: People often think they need a lot of money to start saving and this is not true.
- Open a savings account: The best way to save is to open a savings account.
Flexible loan repayments
Clients who would like a personal loan have to apply online. The online loan application is straightforward and won’t take a customer more than 10 minutes to complete.
In the first stage of the loan application process, we want to know the customer’s personal details, employment information as well as salary information. As much as you might be in a difficult financial position, we need to be able to determine whether you will be able to pay for the personal loan you are applying for.
Submit your supporting documents
After you have submitted the online application, you have to submit supporting documents that will go hand in hand with your application.
We have to verify the documentation according to the level of accuracy, so we can have an idea of the kind of person we are dealing with.
Money in your bank account
After we have accessed the documentation and are satisfied with our findings, the client needs to sign for the contract and the money can be deposited into his chosen bank account.
If the personal loan was approved before the end of the business, the client will get the money on the same day. On the other hand, if it was approved after work hours, the money will reflect on the following day.
Flexibility on personal loans
The period of paying your long or short term loan depends on what your needs are. However, there is a significant amount of time to pay your loan and the interest rates are not too heavy on the price.
IMB – Personal loan
- Loan Type Personal loans
- Interest Rate 6.69 – 9.79% p/a
- Loan Amount up to $30,000
- Repayment 1 year to 5 years
Benefits of IMB
- Flexible and convenient repayment terms
- Repay your loan early without any penalties
- Get the best interest rates
Personal loan calculator
IMB Bank – With you every step of the way
The IMB Bank unsecured personal loan offers the following benefits:
- Fast online provisional authorization: The conditional approval is valid for a maximum of 60 days.
- $ 2000, 00 - $ 15 000, 00: Clients can borrow up to $15000 to consolidate debt. When you have combined all your debts into one, they cost less money to pay out.
- Flexible payment periods from 1 – 5 years: The client has a lot of time to pay his loan without being pressured into thinking there is no time.
- No drawbacks for extra settlements: The client has the option of settling his personal loan account earlier than the scheduled date without incurring any fees.
IMB online mobile application
Available on Google Play Store and Apple Store, the IMB Bank App has made a lot of people’s banking much easier.
Here is what you can do on the app:
- Check account poises and operation account
- Transference of money amid your IMB financial records and recipients
- Pay billers by means of BPAY®
- Discover your adjoining Branch and ATM
- Access a variety of calculators and interest rate data
- Plan, view and obliterate Future Transfers
- Modify your books with imageries from our archive and view your accounts in grid or list arrangement
- Unravel the app by means of touch ID on your Apple device
IMB is a trusted & reliable provider of personal loans
In our review, IMB adheres to the compliance criteria in accordance with the National Consumer Credit Protection Act 2009, where the granting the loan will not cause financial distress to the consumer.
✅ IMB is a registered credit provider in Australia: ACL 237 391
Customer Reviews & Testimonials
It's not every day one needs a personal loan, less so that you are able to get one when you've had bad credit in the past. IMB Bank was willing to give me a loan at a fair and reasonable rate and...
— Townsville —
The superb website that allows me to complete my entire application and submit supporting documents all in one place. The approval came in quick to as well as my payout, I'm a very happy camper r...
— Hobart —
A very smart and interactive website that allows for online application and approval. Once I was approved my loan amount was transferred to my designated bank account.
— Melbourne —
Absolutely spectacular personal loan service with quick payout time! The interest rate is very reasonable and the fees are competitive. I am more than willing to make use of them again.
— Sydney —
- not available
- Shop 20, 20 Hunter Street Wynyard NSW 2000 Australia
- Get Directions
- PO Box 2077, Wollongong, New South Wales 2500, Australia
- Monday 09:00 – 17:00
- Tuesday 09:00 – 17:00
- Wednesday 09:00 – 17:00
- Thursday 09:00 – 17:00
- Friday 09:00 – 17:00
- Saturday – Closed
- Sunday – Closed