- Home loans up to $2,000,000
- Low-interest starting from 2.49%
- Repayment up to 30 years
[Accessed May 3, 2023]
UBank - You are their first priority
They have been taking care of their customers since 2007. They are an online lender and they’re backed by the financial strength of National Australia Bank (NAB). Their deposits are covered by the Government Guaranteed up to $250 000 per person, per institution.
Whilst they don’t have any physical branches in Australia, you may contact a representative by means of Skype, telephonically or online to discuss the home loans they have on offer. This means they have fewer costs than traditional banks. So they pass these savings to you by offering better rates backed with real, Australian backing.
UBank believes that happiness is far more important than money and that satisfaction can come from less. So they became indifferent to the unnecessary extras and aimed to be just the bank you need, it’s that plain and simple.
They have focused on taking care of their clients as well as their community since 2007 with their experienced and honest support, not to forget their easy-to-use banking products.
Highly competitive services and loan products
UBank offer rewards for client loyalty, with them you will never be treated as just a number and they will always make you feel welcome and important plus they are completely transparent with their interest rate.
They have no hidden agendas and their rates are highly competitive, their fees are kept to the minimum across all of their products and they frequently review their online loan application processes ensuring that they are as easy and supportive as possible.
- They are here to listen and aim to resolve your query immediately and if they are not able to do so, you’ll be kept in the loop on every step of the investigation. They aim to keep their turnaround time on mortgage queries as quick as possible.
- Should you be an existing UBank client you may contact them via the Secure Mail when logged onto Online Banking.
- Whilst they are part of NAB, they benefit from the financial strength and global abilities it has to offer as one of Australia’s most established banks.
- Bearing in mind that whilst they are able to discuss your information but they can’t action any transfer or update your details via this channel.
U Bank – Home loan
- Loan Type Home loans
- Interest Rate from 2.49%
- Loan Amount up to $2,000,000
- Repayment 20 years to 30 years
Benefits of U Bank
- Affordable fixed-rate home loans
- Apply online, it's quick and easy
- Bad credit loans
UBank - Competitive home loan rates
Their home loan will keep you in control with their online application tracker plus variable rate loan offers and the flexibility of an unlimited number of redraws.
Enjoy their competitive home loan rates
A special offer from UBank! They are offering their customers $1 000 cash which will be paid directly into a USaver account when applying for a Home Loan of $200 000 or more by the 6th of August 2018 or settled by the 28th of September 2018.
Bearing in mind that this excludes any amount that refers to refinancing an UBank Home Loan, it is compulsory that you have a Usaver account before settlement or until the $1000 is paid. Also, be advised that there are terms and conditions. You may refer to their website for further details.
- UBank UHomeLoan Variable Rate – They offer a discount for Owner Occupancy with a Variable P&I rate should you be borrowing $700 000 or more.
- UBank UHomeLoan Value Offer – Low-Interest rates for home loan owner occupiers plus there are no ongoing fees and you are able to enjoy their competitive flexible rates with up-front discount offers.
What are home loans available from UBank?
They offer two types of home loans to individuals that want to borrow. There is the option of a fixed rate available for one, three and five-year terms or a loan with a competitive flexible rate of interest.
- UBank fixed rate home loan – There are no monthly service fees on their fixed rate home loans, they also offer you the ability to split your home loan and you can choose to pay the interest portion of your loan only, plus you get to choose your own payment term.
- UBank Variable home loan - Their flexible rate home loan offers a low-interest rate on the home loan option offered by UBank. This is an attractive offer for those who would like to refinance or buy a new home. They offer a free redraw facility. It carries no ongoing fees and you don’t pay an application fee.
Are you eligible to apply for an UBank home loan?
You will need to be over the age of 18 or older, never have had or committed a financial crime or been declared bankrupt or undergoing debt counselling it is necessary to be an Australian resident with an Australian residential address and you will have to earn a PAYG income from an employer as your main source of income.
Transfer money to UBank
Transfer funds from an external bank into your UBank account by using BPAY, bearing in mind that it takes 3 to 5 working days for BPAY deposits to clear and that your interest accrued will be affected from the date the funds are received.
U Bank is a trusted & reliable provider of home loans
In our review, U Bank adheres to the compliance criteria in accordance with the National Consumer Credit Protection Act 2009, where the granting the loan will not cause financial distress to the consumer.
✅ U Bank is a registered credit provider in Australia: ACL 391192
Customer Reviews & Testimonials
Low-interest rate with flexible repayment terms.
— Gold Coast —
Thank you to U Bank for your great service throughout this process. I am so happy I chose to get my mortgage through you.
— Newcastle —
We were shocked at the level of service we received from U Bank given how affordable the fees were and how low the interest rate, we were half expecting terrible service given we got the loan at ...
— Sydney —
Such an easy and fast application process within a week of applying we were already in our new home! Thanks, U Bank!
— Canberra —
U Bank Contact
- Level 1,800 Bourke St Docklands VIC 3008 Australia
- Get Directions
- Monday 08:00 – 20:00
- Tuesday 08:00 – 20:00
- Wednesday 08:00 – 20:00
- Thursday 08:00 – 20:00
- Friday 08:00 – 20:00
- Saturday – Closed
- Sunday – Closed