Liberty - Secure your dream home
Liberty Financial is funded by some of the world’s largest financial institutions such as Credit Suisse, National Australian Bank, and Deutsch Bank.
We are a non-bank lender and we have been assisting Australian’s opportunity to borrow since 1997 we now serve more than 140 000 clients and managing assets of $12 billion. Liberty Financial wasn’t the first specialist lender in Australia, but it was the first to rapidly grow through the use of mortgage brokers and became a market leader before the GFC.
The lending specialists
Sherman Ma the founder of Liberty grew up in the USA and recognised the success of lending specialists in the USA and took the opportunity in the Australian Home Loan market for those who were not able to get approval from banks.
We now offer car loans, personal loans, home loans, commercial loans, SMSF Loan as well as a range of various products to individuals who are good borrowers but they, unfortunately, are not able to approach the banks.
Buy the home you want
Have you experienced unforeseen circumstances and you have a less than perfect credit history? Liberty Financial Custom Home Loan may possibly be able to help.
Apply conveniently online
This home loan is intended for those who have bad credit listings. It can also include paid and unpaid defaults as well as discharged bankrupts.
Benefits of our loan service
- Repayment flexibility – you have a choice of how you would prefer to make repayments by monthly, weekly or every fortnight, you are also able to make additional repayments.
- Redraw – Should you make additional repayments on this loan; you are able to withdraw to the equivalent as an emergency loan. This is a useful tool in cases where you urgently need funds for any emergency or unexpected costs like medical bills
- Split rate options – You are able to use this loan to split into both variable and fixed rates, it offers you the flexibility of a variable rate loan with the repayment security of a fixed loan.
- Interest-only options – This loan is a popular feature for investors because it gives borrowers the ability to make only the interest portion of their repayments without reducing the principle.
- Fees – There are no fee charges on an online loan application that is charged by Liberty Financial for the Custom Home Loan.
- Settlement fee – There are no settlement fees, typically charged to cover the cost of moving your funds to your name.
- Redraw fee – The fee on this loan will cost you $50 per Redraw
- Valuation fee – There is a charge of $330 for the valuation fee. This charge will usually cover the cost to have the property you’ve used for a security value, should your loan amount be over $750 000, or if the property is in a regional location it could be possible that this fee could be higher.
- Monthly fee – This fee total around $180 per year because there is an ongoing fee of $15 to maintain your account.
- Discharge fee – upon you closing the account you be charged a fee of $395.
Liberty Home loan
- Loan Type Home loans
- Interest Rate 2.89 – 5.39% p/a
- Loan Amount up to $3,000,000
- Repayment 10 years to 25 years
Benefits of Liberty
- Low deposit home loans
- Apply for a loan regardless of your credit history
- Refinancing options
- Reliable debt consolidation loans
Liberty - Choose your interest rate
You are welcome to start a home loan application and find out more about this loan by contacting a mortgage broker or you could contact Liberty Financial directly to find out if this loan is perhaps suited to your needs.
The precise term of the loan you obtain will depend on the nature of you defaults as well as where they are from, when they were listed and if there are still any outstanding payments. This loan is available to individuals who are self-employed, contractors and for those purchasing a home or investing.
Liberty has home loan solutions for all
It doesn’t matter where you are on the property scale, buying a home is a big deal and can be very daunting. Liberty is here to assist you with a loan solution that is tailored to your needs, whether you’re a first time home buyer or buying your next home or investing in property, we are able to assist you in finding a solution suited to your needs.
It true that not everyone fits into the same little box and there are no two people that are same, we understand that. That’s the reason why Liberty Finance has put together a great range of home loans. Irrespective of whether you’re after a great interest rate, are self-employed and need a low-doc loan or maybe you have a bad credit record and would just like to start over.
Liberty Finance also offer car loans
Liberty makes getting a car loan quick and uncomplicated, should you be looking for a new or used car or perhaps you even want a vehicle for your business, give us a call about car financing and you could drive away today.
If you have a bad credit, self-employed and need a low-doc Liberty car loan to have options that will suit you because we offer a great Car Loan with great interest rates and finance solutions.
Liberty also offers a personal loan that has an agreement over a fixed term with a clear start and end date which will assist in reducing your costs.
Liberty is a trusted & reliable provider of home loans
In our review, Liberty adheres to the compliance criteria in accordance with the National Consumer Credit Protection Act 2009, as well as the National Consumer Credit Protection Regulations 2010, where the granting the loan will not cause financial distress to the consumer.
Liberty is a registered credit provider in Australia; ACL 286596
Customer Reviews & Testimonials
My wife and I were happy to hear we didn't need to take out a 20-year term on a home loan, we could pay off the full amount within 10 years.
— Adelaide —
Liberty offered us the lowest interest rate of all the other brokers we approached. We will be recommending them to others.
— Canberra —
Very flexible home loan options with no penalty if paid early.
— Perth —
We didn't need to put down as large a deposit as we had feared which was a relief. Liberty helped us by covering the rest of the mortgage.
— Darwin —
- 535 Bourke St Melbourne VIC 3141 Australia
- Get Directions
- Monday 08:00 – 18:00
- Tuesday 08:00 – 18:00
- Wednesday 08:00 – 18:00
- Thursday 08:00 – 18:00
- Friday 08:00 – 18:00
- Saturday – Closed
- Sunday – Closed