National Australia Bank - we help businesses grow
The National Australian Bank (NAB) has been helping our customers for more than 160 years in over 900 locations in Australia, New Zealand and all over the world.
We are Australia’s largest business bank and help small, medium and large businesses to grow and expand their business with our business finance solutions. We make a difference in the community including in schools, hospitals and road infrastructure.
NAB Credit cards
A NAB credit card gives you a low interest credit card, rewards points, low annual fees and free balance transfers.
NAB Low Fee Platinum Card
Our NAB Platinum Card offers low interest rates, 0%pa on balance transfers for the first 24 months.
The Platinum Card comes with a standard purchase rate of 19.74%pa, the annual card fees are only $90 and there is a minimum credit limit of $6000.
The cash advance rate is charged at 21.74%pa and clients receive up to 44 days interest free on all purchases.
Our credit cards have a range of benefits
To make sure that you get the best deal and value for money, we offer 7 complimentary insurances. These include overseas travel insurance, transport accident insurance, interstate flight insurance, purchase protection insurance, domestic burglary hotel insurance as well as price protection insurance.
To access this travel benefits the client needs to spend at least $500 or more on pre-booking transport, accommodation or land tours with their NAB Low Fee Platinum Card.
The card will also give holder access to the NAB Concierge Service which acts like a personal assistant and is available 24 hours a day. The service can assist you with anything travel or lifestyle related.
NAB also offers personal loans, car loans, home loan and a range of financial solutions.
Download the NAB App and take control of your card
The App allows you to block and unblock your credit cards quickly and easily. This feature is great when you have misplaced your card or left it in your handbag at home. As soon as you have the card safely in your hand then you can unblock the card and use it as normal.
National Australia Bank Credit card
- Loan Type Credit cards
- Interest Rate 19.74 – 21.74% p/a
- Loan Amount from $500
Benefits of National Australia Bank
- Add an additional cardholder
- Conveniently apply online
- Get special offers and discounts
- Save on annual fees
National Australian Bank - Travel tools will protect your card
If you are planning to go on holiday use Travel Tools to protect your card while you are travelling or use travel tools to track you’re spending while you are on vacation.
Travel Tools also offer helpful tips and tricks for all your holiday needs. Have complete control over your card with payWave that allows you to pay for your purchases by simply waving. This service is available even when you are travelling overseas. You can also apply for a quick loan should you require it for your trip.
Other benefits that the NAB Credit Card comes with include:
- Fraud protection: NAB deference will protect your card against fraudulent transactions.
- Online security: We verify your identity via Visa to protect you against fraud
- Add additional cardholders for free
- You will have access to emergency assistance 24/7 if your card gets lost or stolen
- Contactless payment allows you to add your NAB card digitally, so you don’t need your physical card.
Make life more rewarding
To get you started when you sign up for the NAB Rewards Platinum Card you will be given 60,000 NAB rewards bonus points, earn an additional 60,000 bonus points when you spend $2,500 on purchases within the first 60 days of receiving your credit card.
These NAB points can be exchanged for gift vouchers. 60,000 NAB Rewards points are equal to a $300 gift card. The rewards credit card comes with a standard 19.99%pa standard purchase rate, a cash advance rate of 21.74%pa. If you want to transfer your balance for the first 6 months you will not be charged anything to do so. The annual card fee is $195, and the credit limit is $6000.
You don’t need to carry around your physical credit card, simply link your card to the App and have a digital card on your smartphone. You can tap and pay quickly and conveniently. This feature is only available to Android customers for now but another support is coming soon.
NAB rewards have teamed up with Velocity Frequent Flyer, Air New Zealand Air points and Asia Miles so that you can exchange your NAB rewards points for frequent flyer miles.
How do you earn NAB rewards points?
- For every $1 that you spend you will earn 1 NAB rewards points.
- Some department stores offer specials where you can earn double points for certain purchases.
- If you travel overseas and use Webjet you can earn triple points on purchases made in Australia
- Airpoints: 3,000 NAB rewards points equal to 15 Airpoints Dollars
- Air Asia Miles: 3,000 NAB rewards points equals 1,000 Air Asia Miles
- Velocity: 3,000 NAB rewards points equals 1,500 Velocity Frequent Flyer Points
Exchange your rewards points for the following:
- Webjet: exchange your NAB rewards points to pay for accommodation, holiday packages or the perfect getaway.
- Gift Cards: exchange your NAB rewards points for gift vouchers from your favourite store.
- Merchandise: exchange your NAB rewards points for merchandise including homeware and technology.
Customer Reviews & Testimonials
I would not hesitate to recommend NAB to anyone looking for a credit card. The application process was so efficient and fast. I was able to complete it all online while sitting in a coffee shop."
— Sydney —
Really happy with the service I received. Whenever I needed to call in to query anything the staff on the other side quickly resolved all issues and I did not have to hold for hours like with som...
— Melbourne —
It rarely happens that I have positive things to say about a finance provider, but I was thoroughly impressed with NAB. They have gained me as a long-time client.
— Adelaide —
Overall great experience and great service from the call center staff on each interaction I had with them. Very well trained and knowledgeable staff.
— Canberra —
National Australia Bank Contact
- not available
- Level 1 800 Bourke Street Docklands Melbourne Victoria 3008 Australia
- Get Directions
- Monday 09:30 – 17:00
- Tuesday 09:30 – 17:00
- Wednesday 09:30 – 17:00
- Thursday 09:30 – 17:00
- Friday 09:30 – 17:00
- Saturday – Closed
- Sunday – Closed