American Express - Credit card to make life easier
Our American Express credit card offers prestige and offers great perks as well as bonus points. Something you would expect from Amex and it’s available for every budget.
Credit cards offer you a fast loan when you need it and can be used for an endless number of transactions and purposes.
We offer a range of credit cards to suit a variety of lifestyles and goals which includes reward and frequent flyer credit cards, low rate and zero annual fee credit cards. You could perhaps receive more rewards with preliminary bonus points or maybe save on credit card charges with a zero per cent annually on balance transfers or purchases but however, this will be entirely up to which Amex card you choose.
Below is a guide for you to compare American credit card offers:
- Premium Service – Should you need a Doctor whilst you are abroad or you need to resolve an unauthorised transaction no matter what your needs are, American Express begins with service and ends with service. So you can rest assured that you will receive the best service possible.
- Amex Offers – Our cards are locked in with Amex offers. You are able to receive wonderful offers from one or all of your favourite brands and stores plus you have great savings or even earn some extra bonus points on a normal shopping
- The American Express Platinum Edge Credit Card - We offer platinum with plenty of privileges such as easy-to-learn rewards point, free travel and more. The annual fees are very reasonable @ only $195 annually plus there is a zero per cent transfer rate for a period of 12 months, unfortunately, there is an upfront credit establishment of 1% for any balances that are transferred.
Get rewarded for using your credit card
The American Express Explorer Credit Card – This card offers $400 travel credits annually you can also transfer points to a choice of up to eight Airline Partner packages which include Virgin Australia as well as Singapore Airlines.
You can also receive 2 membership points for every $1 spent on suitable purchases also receive 50 000 rewards bonus points if you apply online when approved and you spend $3 000 within the first three months on your new card.
The American Express Essential Credit Card
If you want to transfer your reward points we offer you a choice of 8 airline partner this included Singapore Airlines and Virgin Australia, this reward card comes with a zero per cent annual fee, you also zero% p.a. on balance transfers for the first year, a once off credit plan establishment fees of 3% applies, spend $1 and earn 1 Membership Reward.
Insurance Smartphone Screen
This will cost you up to $500 to repair your screen on your Smartphone when you pay for your phone or contract with an Essential Credit Card.
Anything odd in your spending will be spotted, so why not keep your account safe with our security systems to ensure it’s not fraud.
American Express Credit card
- Loan Type Credit cards
- Interest Rate 20.74%
- Repayment 12 months to 24 months
Benefits of American Express
- Rewards for everyday spending
- 24/7 online support
- Discounted deals
American Express - Quality credit card products
The American Express Velocity Platinum Card, you receive complimentary Virgin Australia domestic return flights, domestic and international travel insurance, 2 free lounge passes with Virgin Australia, plus you receive 50 000 Velocity points should you apply online.
Spend 3 000 on your New Credit Card within three months if you are approved. A once-off credit establishment fee of one per cent applies plus there is a zero per cent on balance transfers for the first year.
The David Jones American Express Platinum Card
The David Jones American Express Platinum card offers a 40 000 Membership Rewards points or you could earn 30 000 Qantas Points should you spend outside of the David Jones 3 times within the first month of becoming a credit card member.
- Exclusive Card Member benefits at David Jones – you are able to earn 4 reward points for every $1 spent at David Jones
- Complimentary Travel American Express Explorer Credit Card – If you are looking for a credit card that will match your travel aspirations, then this option may be just what you’re looking. Go shopping and spend $3 000 in the first 3 months, we will offer you 50 000 Membership Rewards Bonus Points, this may well be your first rewards escape because you will have earned enough points. Plus, you will receive $400 travel credit every year which you are able to use towards any flight, plus American Express Lounge access twice a year and you’ll also earn two membership rewards points on any eligible purchases you make.
- The Qantas American Express Discovery Card – You can earn 1 Qantas Point for every $1 spent on Card purchases with no points capping. Should you be planning to travel overseas, then this product is perfect for you. You are also able to redeem your points on any of our partner airlines or Qantas itself. This card offers you a 0% annual fee unlike many of the other Qantas cards that are high in interest.
Don’t Delay apply for your American Express Credit Card today by filling in a quick online loan application!
Customer Reviews & Testimonials
Very affordable, low-cost credit card. Something that the average person on the street can actually afford. Thank you, American Express for the great product and service!
— Sydney —
Wow, I was very impressed with AmEx! Not only do I have low interest rates on my credit card, but the added benefits are amazing! Can highly recommend to others.
— Newcastle —
When I wanted to apply for a credit card with American Express, I never thought there would be so many added benefits. As a frequent flyer I love that I am earning Qantas points on all my purchas...
— Hobart —
When I signed up for my credit card I was really impressed with the rewards and benefits I was offered along with my card. It's a great bargain if you consider how low my rates are!
— Perth —
American Express Contact
- not available
- 12 Shelley St Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
- Get Directions
- GPO Box 3577, Sydney, New South Wales, 2001, Australia
- Monday Open – 24 hours
- Tuesday Open – 24 hours
- Wednesday Open – 24 hours
- Thursday Open – 24 hours
- Friday Open – 24 hours
- Saturday – Closed
- Sunday – Closed