- Compare credit cards
- Low-interest starting from 15.95%
- Repayment up to 14 months
[Accessed April 12, 2018]
Macquarie - Credit Cards are safer than Cash
Credit cards were designed to replace cash in everyday life and interactions and can act as a quick loan when you need it. It’s much easier and safer to carry around a plastic card than a wad of cash.
If you get robbed, you can easily cancel your credit card without much hassle and some credit companies have insurance against lost and stolen cards. If you get robbed of your cash, you have little chance of getting back your money.
Credit cards create convenience
Credit cards are a convenient way to carry around money but unlike a debit card, if your funds run out, credit cards allow you to spend more money on credit that you can pay back over monthly instalments. This makes credit cards very handy for when you need something, but you don’t have the cash to spend at that moment.
Credit card companies want you to use their card, so most come with specials and deals to encourage you to use your card. With Macquarie the more than you spend, the more you will save. The Hilton Honors rewards credit card comes with a host of benefits these include earning weekend night certificates, earning Hilton bonus points for every $1 spent, receive a range of complimentary travel insurances, up to 55 days interest-free on purchases as well as a concierge service.
Hilton honours rewards
Spend on your Hilton credit card every day and earn points when you spend. If you spend $1 at any hotels or resorts within the Hilton Portfolio group you will earn 1 Hilton Honors Bonus Point.
The Hilton Honors Rewards points benefits:
- The lowest prices anywhere
- Digital check-in for added convenience
- Members will earn airline miles
- Free WiFI
- The longer you stay the more rewards you will unlock
Innovative banking solutions
We offer the highest quality customer service that is both friendly and professional. Our innovative banking solutions give our clients access to a wide range of products and services that will help them build, manage and protect their money including short-term loans and investment solutions.
Earn reward weekend night certificates
If you are a primary cardholder you will be able to earn reward weekend nights certificates at over 4,600 hotel and resorts within the Hilton Portfolio.
All you need to do to qualify is spend $12,000 per year. That works out to you spending as little as $1,000 per month to unlock all these rewards.
To sweeten the deal, if you spend $2,000 in the first 3 months of getting your card you can earn additional weekend night certificates.
Transfer your balance and save
If you already have a credit card you can transfer the balance of your existing credit card and you will receive a balance transfer rate of 2.99% pa for the first 12 months.
By transferring your balance you can save money and only have one card to pay off instead of multiple cards.
Hilton Diamond status
If you spend more than $40,000 per year your credit card will be upgraded to a diamond status that unlocks even more exciting benefits.
These benefits include:
- All member will have a guaranteed room available for them if they book at least 48 hours in advance
- Members will receive a free continental breakfast
- 50% bonus on all Base Points earned
- Personalized concierge service 24/7
Macquarie – Credit card
- Loan Type Credit cards
- Interest Rate 15.95 – 21.95% p/a
- Repayment 55 days to 14 months
Benefits of Macquarie
- Earn rewards when you use your card
- Interest-free balance transfer
- No annual fees
Macquarie - A smarter way to pay
Pay for your overseas travel using your Hilton Honors Macquarie Platinum card and you will unlock travel insurance benefits. There include:
- Travel insurance cover for you, your spouse and any dependent children
- 90 days complimentary travel cover
- Unlimited overseas medical emergency expenses cover (limits may apply)
- Up to $500,000 transport accident insurance for accidental loss of life
We also offer vehicle finance and home loans to our customers.
When using your credit card to pay for purchases they will be interest-free for up to 55 days.
Requirements to apply
- You must be at least 18 years old
- You must be a resident of Australia
- You must have a good credit rating
- You must earn at least $30,000 per annum and the income must be taxable
- You must complete the online loan application and submit it
To apply we will need you to supply the following details:
- Your salary details including your gross annual salary
- Your monthly expenses
- Your employer’s details including address and contact numbers
- If you are self-employed/ retired, then a letter from your accountant
- Your Australian driver’s license number (only if you have one)
Macquarie welcomes a smarter way to pay
Macquarie has joined forces with Apple Pay, this means that now Apple Pay is available on all Macquarie debt and credit cards. This will make it even easier and secure to make payments in store, via apps or online with Safari on your Apple device.
Benefits of Apple Pay include:
- Easy, quick secure way to pay
- It’s safe and secure – Apple uses a device-specific number and a unique transaction code so that your card number is never shared with the provider and keeping your money secure
- It’s convenient – simply pay using your iPhone or your Apple Watch. All you need to do is add your card to your mobile wallet and you are good to go
- Latest technology – use the Touch ID or Face ID these acts as a pin and allow you to make a payment in an instant.
Macquarie is a trusted & reliable provider of credit cards
In our review, Macquarie adheres to the compliance criteria in accordance with the National Consumer Credit Protection Act 2009, where the granting the loan will not cause financial distress to the consumer.
Macquarie is a registered credit provider in Australia: ACL 237502
Customer Reviews & Testimonials
Excellent service received, and very affordable fees. I would advise others to try Macquarie.
— Townsville —
Great to not have any problems or glitches when I'm making online purchases with my credit card. Even better to have such a generous interest free period.
— Canberra —
- not available
- 151 Pirie Street Adelaide SA 5000 Australia
- Get Directions
- Monday Open – 24 hours
- Tuesday Open – 24 hours
- Wednesday Open – 24 hours
- Thursday Open – 24 hours
- Friday Open – 24 hours
- Saturday Open – 24 hours
- Sunday Open – 24 hours