- Competitive rates
- No annual fees
- Low-interest starting from 9.39%
[Accessed April 12, 2018]
Bank Australia - Quality credit cards
For as long as three decades, we have ensured that Australians are happy with their money as well as their credit.
The services that we offer our clients are not the kind that is found at other credit providers. It is primarily for this reason why we have remained a company of choice for over the years.
An economical financial services provider
Getting a fair deal is not easy in the financial era that we are living in. everything is expensive and the rates are always fluctuating. As such, it is wise to find a credit provider that seeks to put your interests first. Bank Australia is always looking for ways of ensuring that the client is in a better financial state. Our rates are always lower than most banks and solely looking to benefit the customer as far as credit cards are concerned.
Our clientele is our assets
Knowing that our customers have chosen us as a bank serving their financial needs means that there is something we are doing right. One way of ensuring that we keep the momentum is by ensuring that all their financial desires are met whether they need a quick loan or a home loan to buy their dream home - we are here for our customers. We know that we won’t be perfect in every sense of the word, but we do more than enough to ensure that they are always financial satisfied. After all, more than 130 000 customers have chosen us, so it is only fair that we return the favour by offering a good financial service to them in a similar nature.
A credit card for everyday use
As many people might know, a credit card is often expensive to maintain and is only owned by wealthy people who have businesses and a lot of money right? Well, Bank Australia has broken all barriers by being a bank that can give any client a credit card.
For as low as 9.39% per year, clients can enjoy the benefits of having financial freedom at the palm of your hand. With this credit card, you will be able to take care of your financial errands as well as pay off your debts. The daily loans that you have to take care of will be a thing of the past now that you have a credit card that supports your everyday needs.
Visa Credit card option
With this option, clients get a yearly interest of 12, 39% and there are 55 days that won’t be charged when the client is making purchases. There are many other credit varieties we have available for customers but it is imperative that customer always thinks about the long-term perspective when they decide on taking a credit card as opposed to only the benefits. With Bank Australia you can apply for a loan online or take out any of our products via your online banking platform.
Having a credit card requires a lot of discipline
One of the crucial elements of being a credit card holder is ensuring that you will always stay within your limits as a client. Don’t overspend the limits that have been granted on your credit card. This wouldn’t be seen as being responsible for spending,
Bank Australia – Credit card
- Loan Type Credit cards
- Interest Rate 9.39 – 12.39% p/a
Benefits of Bank Australia
- Competitive rates
- No annual fees
- Get rewards on everyday spending
- Low rate credit cards
Bank Australia - Affordable credit cards
If you want to experience a different kind of spending and want to apply for a credit card you have to:
- Apply online via an online application where you will be asked certain questions such as personal details, your employment information and your salary details. The information that you give us via the online application is strictly for the purpose of your credit request and will never be used for any other reason. As a client, you can rest assured that your information is not only safe with us but it is also protected and will never be seen by anybody else.
- If we are happy with your application, we will email you or contact via phone call and tell you’re the proceedings of a credit card application. It normally takes a day or two before a customer has their credit card and they are good to go. The money that is deposited in your credit card is for your daily expenses and should never be used recklessly. Simply for the reason that if you spend all your money that is in your credit card in one go, it will not be replaced. You will have to wait for the next month. This is money that should be spent wisely and with good intention.
- Spend your money on only the things that you need and never take out short-term loans that you do not need. Don’t let the idea of having a credit card fool into thinking that you are now capable of buying whatever it is that you see it. Responsible lending and spending still take priority.
Use your smartphone to make purchases
Technology has made things so much easier for us. Now, you can shop on your phone and make payments electronically. What used to take you a whole day of errands to be completed can be completed in a matter of minutes via your cellular phone. Be careful of scams when you are making payments online. Ensure that your private credentials are protected and are not known by anybody but yourself especially your credit card pin code.
Bank Australia is a trusted & reliable provider of credit cards
In our review, Bank Australia adheres to the compliance criteria in accordance with the National Consumer Credit Protection Act 2009, where the granting the loan will not cause financial distress to the consumer.
Bank Australia is a registered credit provider in Australia: ACL 238431
Customer Reviews & Testimonials
I think it's great that I can fully manage my account online. When I had some queries that needed to be resolved, the person I spoke to on the phone was very helpful.
— Brisbane —
Absolutely wonderful staff assisted me when I needed to get a new card and to transfer my direct debits. Could not have asked for a better experience.
— Melbourne —
I could not believe how fast and convenient the application and approval process was. I was able to fill out my form within minutes and the next day I was able to make a luxury purchase I've had ...
— Newcastle —
Bank Australia Contact
- 14-16 York Street Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
- Get Directions
- Monday 09:00 – 17:00
- Tuesday 09:00 – 17:00
- Wednesday 09:00 – 17:00
- Thursday 09:00 – 17:00
- Friday 09:00 – 17:00
- Saturday – Closed
- Sunday – Closed