- Bonus points
- Apply 100% online
- Repayment up to 12 months
[Accessed May 2, 2023]
HSBC Bank - An expert financial provider
HSBC Bank is one of Australia’s largest banking and financial service providers. They have served over 38 million satisfied clients through their 4 global businesses.
They offer retail banking, wealth management, commercial banking, Global banking and private banking options across Europe, Asia, Africa, Latin America and the Middle East. They have over 3,900 offices all over the world offering everything from banking accounts to personal loans and investments.
At HSBC they believe in using their platform to encourage a positive role in the Global economy and society, they believe in sustainability and strive to make a difference in this fast-changing world. Their aim is to grow as a business by connecting customers to business opportunities and offering business finance solutions. They encourage them to thrive and prosper by helping them fulfil their plans and achieve their greatest ambitions.
They strive to develop the skills for business and innovation to come up with solutions to their environmental problems. They need to come up with low-carbon solutions to secure the future for the children.
HSBC water programme
Water is a life force no community can survive without this vital necessity. They have invested their resources in the HSBC water programme in partnership with Earthwatch, WaterAid and WWF they aim to provide and protect water sources and provide information and education to the local communities so that the communities can grow economically.
To date, they have provided clean water to over 1.65 million people across a range of communities. They have provided sanitation and hygiene education programs for over 2.5 million people.
HSBC is passionate about making a difference and helping to save the environment by financing a green economy to help fight climate change.
They have issued their own Eur500 million green home loans to help make this a reality. They do this by supporting economic projects and support solar plants, wind farms and other green projects. They aim to help encourage the green bond market to grow by working with others to set sustainable rules for green investment.
Get 12 months interest-free
With the HSBC Platinum Credit Card, you will not be charged an annual fee in the first year that you have the credit card. If you spend more than $6,000 annually you will get a refund of $129 that you can use to reward yourself.
Your balance transfers will be free for the first 22 months thereafter you will only be charged a 2 % balance transfer fee.
As an added benefit you will receive 2 airport lounge passes every year. Earn HSBC rewards points, every $1 you spend will earn you 2 HSBC rewards points.
Make payments on your smartphone by using Apple Pay or Google Pay this feature will also allow you to make cardless purchases with your e-wallet or digital card.
Other benefits include:
- HSBC Instant savings: receive a free membership to Frequent Values by Entertainment Publications that includes offers from 4,500 offers at participating stores countrywide.
- Complimentary insurance: This includes domestic travel insurance, purchase protection, international travel insurance and extended warranties.
- Card control: Card control allows you to lock your card if you misplace it or to pay using contactless services to pay.
- You need to be 18 years old or older
- You need to earn at least $40,000pa
- You need to have a good credit rating
You will need to supply the following:
- Proof of identification
- Proof of address
- Proof of income and employment
The online loan application for a credit card only takes a few minutes to complete and you will get an outcome in 60 seconds. You will be asked to supply further supporting documents
HSBC Bank – Credit card
- Loan Type Credit cards
- Repayment 6 months to 12 months
Benefits of HSBC Bank
- Balance transfer options
- Conveniently change your card limit online
- Apply for your credit card online
HSBC Bank - their credit cards have many benefits
When you sign up for this credit card you will receive 60,000 bonus Qantas points. To gain some additional 60,000 bonus points cardholders need to spend $3,000 within the first 3 months of getting their card.
Other benefits include:
- You won’t be charged a transfer fee charged for the first 12 months.
- For every $1 spent on your card, you will earn 1 Qantas rewards point.
- Up to 60 months interest-free on participating products.
- Make mobile payments via Apple Pay or Google Pay
- Make contactless purchases at selected stores.
- Receive free travel insurance
- Take control of your card with Card Control.
- Add additional cardholders at no extra cost provided they are over the age of 18.
12 months interest-free
To take advantage of the 12 months interest-free offer make purchases using one of their credit cards. You will not be charged any interest on the product for between 3 and 60 months. You will still need to pay your monthly repayment fee, but you won’t be charged interest on the product.
You need to go to the retailer and let them know that you would like to make an interest-free purchase. They will give you an application. It will take between 5 and 10 minutes to find out if you have been approved then you will be free to make purchases on your card.
You will need to have an HSBC Credit Card to qualify for an interest-free purchase.
Customer Reviews & Testimonials
Really easy and application and fast approval time.
— Perth —
Immaculate service, very affordable fees, and decent interest rate. What more could I ask for?
— Darwin —
HSBC Bank Contact
- not available
- 580 George Street Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
- Get Directions
- Monday 08:00 – 20:00
- Tuesday 08:00 – 20:00
- Wednesday 08:00 – 20:00
- Thursday 08:00 – 20:00
- Friday 08:00 – 20:00
- Saturday – Closed
- Sunday – Closed