Westpac - get financing for your dream car
At the very heart of our daily activities is a strong set of business values and commitments that we ensure are transparent, reasonable dealing and the security of stakeholder interest.
We are, after all, people helping people with their personal, home and vehicle finance needs. Our family of humanitarian practicalities is committed to empowering Australians and to create robust and more successful communities, we call this Family giving.
Westpac’s personal loan is able to assist you in buying what you have always wanted, buy that car, go on a holiday or you could consider a consolidated loan to better manage your debt. That dream car you’ve been waiting for could be closer than you think with a Westpac Car Loan.
Why choose a Westpac car loan?
You could consider your car as security to get a competitive rate with Westpac, it offers lower repayments and you pay less for the whole than that of an unsecured personal loan.
Complete your loan application online it only takes 10 minutes or you could save the application and return to it within 14 days, you don’t need to rush you can take your time and apply from any device.
60 second loan approval
It takes all of 60 seconds to know if your vehicle loan has been approved the minute you submit your application.
You are able to borrow between $10 000 and $100 000 for a new or used car but conditions do apply.
You are able to include an additional 10% of your car value in your total loan amount this is used for on-road costs, insurance, registration and transfer costs. Set a repayment period that will suit you, you are able to choose between 1 and 7 years.
Find and value your car
You do not need to visit a branch, you are able to manage the entire process online from start to finish, and once you have been approved make use of our search tool that will indicate the cost of the car you want.
Pay the seller how you like
Our comparison rate is based on secured quick loans of $30 000 (The comparison rate applies only to the example or examples given) over a period of 5 years.
Different amounts and terms will result in different comparison rates such as costs like redraw fees or early settlement fees, as well as cost savings such as fee waivers, are not included in the comparison rate but could influence the cost of the loan.
Westpac Car loan
- Loan Type Car loans
- Interest Rate from 8.49%
- Loan Amount up to $100,000
- Repayment 1 year to 7 years
Benefits of Westpac
- Convenient repayment options
- Get lower interest rates
- Apply online
- Get pre-approved for vehicle finance
Westpac - Apply with us, for reliable vehicle finance
Make creditor and payroll payments by using import files and templates, manage your day to day banking, you are able to access online credit information through the Credit Check facility. This is suitable for small and medium businesses and organisations.
Vehicle and equipment finance
You could buy or lease maybe you would prefer to hire and take advantage of possible tax benefits you could also buy, hire or lease the latest model without tying up your cash flow. We have on the spot conditional business loan approval for qualified clients.
Business equipment finance
Westpac group also finances equipment and machinery using the asset as security.
You have a choice of options to buy, hire, or perhaps lease when it comes to the financing of plant and equipment. You are able to structure your repayments in order to take advantage of possible tax benefits.
Westpac Flexi Loan
Is a suitable, reusable, line of credit personal loan offering our customer's choices and flexibility?
Why choose a Flexi Loan?
Flexi Loan means it’s a line of credit that has no end or fixed repayments, allowing our clients more freedom and flexibility with withdrawals and repayments than that of other loan types.
With Flexi, you are able to:
- Once you’ve been approved, you could access a credit limit between $4,000 and $50,000
- You don’t need to reapply for the fund so you can withdraw funds whenever you need to.
- You only pay interest on what you have used and not the whole credit amount.
- You have a monthly minimum repayment, so you could repay whichever amount you prefer as long as it’s over the minimum repayment.
- Use your online banking to transfer funds from your loan account to your transaction account.
- Please be advised that you would need to be disciplined in paying off the loan principal on a Flexi Loan than that of any other loan types.
- Feel free to use our personal and short term loan selector to investigate which Westpac Flexi Loan suits your requirements.
- Unfortunately, only existing Westpac clients are able to apply for a Flexi Loan via our online application. If you are not a Westpac client, please call us or visit your nearest branch.
How could I use this loan?
- Renovations – use smaller purchases to fund large or ongoing developments, such as home renovations
- Travel – cover daily expenses while you are away or use your funds for flight and accommodation.
- Wedding – plan your wedding, fund the ring, the dress, the florist and or the venue.
- A mix of things - use your Flexi Loan to cover any costs on projects that you may have.
When using the car loan calculator, please be advised that this is intended to only guide you.
It is for descriptive purposes and is based on the accurateness of the information provided. Unfortunately, the calculator cannot apply stamp duty or other government charges into consideration. The calculation does not establish an offer of finance from Westpac.
Westpac is a trusted & reliable provider of car loans
In our review, Westpac adheres to the compliance criteria in accordance with the National Consumer Credit Protection Act 2009, as well as the National Consumer Credit Protection Regulations 2010, where the granting the loan will not cause financial distress to the consumer.
Westpac is a registered credit provider in Australia; ACL 233714
Customer Reviews & Testimonials
Its super fantastic to be able to get my car insurance and pay for my car loan at the same company they go above and beyond to help you get all you need.
— Sydney —
The application does take slightly longer but don’t stress its really worth it cause the company truly does look after you i highly recommend them.
— Melbourne —
They are always around to help you. We went to the branch and they assisted us and they helped us to get our vehicle loan submitted and approved.
— Townsville —
- 341 George St Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
- Get Directions
- Monday 09:30 – 16:00
- Tuesday 09:30 – 16:00
- Wednesday 09:30 – 16:00
- Thursday 09:30 – 16:00
- Friday 09:30 – 17:00
- Saturday – Closed
- Sunday – Closed