Stratton Finance – For all of your financing needs
Stratton Finance will assist you in finding a lender that is suited to your needs, whether it’s a car, boat, equipment or home loans.
It’s always important in finding the right loan from the right lender if you’re looking for a car loan; we understand that this can be a gamble because there are so many different lenders to choose from with so many different loan types. From a car, loans to secure loans not to mention chattel mortgages, novated leases or even a commercial hire purchase.
How to apply for a personal loan from Stratton
- Vehicle information- Details of where you are buying the vehicle, the condition of the vehicle plus the year and model and in which year the vehicle was built.
- Finance details – Amount and terms you would need to borrow.
- Financial and personal details – Full names and your contact details, whether or not you own property and if you have previously had finance.
- Employment details- Your business contact details and income after-tax deduction.
We match clients to the perfect loan option
Should you find that you are unsure of what type of personal loan you will need, or even your affordability, Stratton will assist you by sourcing a lender.
We will navigate the application process and see you through to the point where the forms are signed and the keys are in your hand.
What products does Stratton offer?
Not only do we do car loans, we also give you access to a various range of lenders who deal with products in the following areas:
- Property finance- We provide Mortgage Broking Services to assist you to find an investment property loan, home loan, development funding and commercial mortgage.
- Plant and equipment finance- You are also able to use the services of Stratton’s services to find financing for your industrial plant and equipment.
- Boat finance – We can be of assistance in finding a lender to finance the purchase of a boat, yacht, Jet Ski or commercial fishing vessel.
- Insurance products - What's more, we can also find an insurance provider to cover your car, home, loans, overseas travel and more.
Stratton Finance Car loan
- Loan Type Car loans
- Interest Rate 5.5 – 18% p/a
- Loan Amount up to $100,000
- Repayment 12 months to 84 months
Benefits of Stratton Finance
- Leading car loans
- Simple online loan applications
- Affordable repayment plans
Stratton Finance - We will find the perfect loan for you
Whilst we do not offer online loan products ourselves, we do work with a range of car lender that will give you access to the following types of loans:
- Personal loan – This loan does not demand you to use your car as a guarantee, in other words, it protects the car in case of any non-payment. Since these personal loans are riskier for lender they commonly come with higher rates. However, you also find that you are less restricted in the way you can use your loan funds.
- Car loan – This loan means that your car will be used as a guarantee and in the case of that you default on the loan the vehicle will be repossessed meaning this is a secured Car Loan. This sort of loan normally comes with lower rates and fees than that of an unsecured loan.
- Finance lease (car lease) - This is a commercial loan product whereby the investor purchases a vehicle and then leases it out to the purchaser. The purchaser pays a fixed monthly lease rental then pays a residual sum at the end of the lease to take possession of the vehicle.
- Commercial Hire Purchase (CHP) -This is parallel to a finance lease apart from its where a business hires a car from an investor. Subsequently paying to lease the vehicle for the duration of the leased term the business has the choice to purchase the vehicle at the end of the term.
- Chattel mortgage - A chattel mortgage is another option a business can take to secure a vehicle. This avenue allows a business to borrow money from an investor to buy a vehicle, and the investor having a mortgage over the vehicle until the loan is settled.
- Novated lease (salary packaging) - This type of loan permits a member of staff to purchase a vehicle which is paid for out of their pre-tax income by their company. There are a number of tax benefits to this loan type, and it’s also an incentive that companies can offer to their employees.
- Fully-maintained novated lease - This is another way of salary packaging where a member of staff leases a car and their employer uses the member of staff’s pre-tax income to cover the repayments and operating expenses.
Features and benefits of Stratton
We work with a variety of car loan brands to offer a competitive range of products.
- Business and personal car loan options – Should you be thinking of purchasing a vehicle for your personal use or to use for your business or perhaps to purchase through salary packing, we have business loan options for you.
- Flexible loan terms – when it comes to your loan you have choices on the terms. You could choose between one and ten years, depending on your eligibility and the loan type you select.
- Knowledge and expertise- We have been operating for the past 15 years, so we have extensive experience in vehicle finance.
- Full online quote and approval- Submit your application form online to see if you have been approved and then receive a quote. It’s easy and convenient with no hassle at all.
You should always compare a range of personal and car loans and related products before applying for any financial product, to find the best deal for your current circumstances.
Customer Reviews & Testimonials
The application was super quick to fill in and then I submitted and within a few hours, I got my response. I am very happy to say that I am now the owner of a Brand New Golf.
— Sydney —
Even though my credit score wasn’t the best they still approved my car loan and I got my car.
— Darwin —
I phoned in to inquire about the queries I had. I can honestly say that the company is very polite and they go above and beyond to help you.
— Brisbane —
Super speedy service I am so happy to be driving my car I recommend them.
— Perth —
Stratton Finance Contact
- Unit 46 Slough Business Park Silverwater NSW 2128 Australia
- Get Directions
- Monday 08:30 – 17:30
- Tuesday 08:30 – 17:30
- Wednesday 08:30 – 17:30
- Thursday 08:30 – 17:30
- Friday 08:30 – 17:30
- Saturday – Closed
- Sunday – Closed