NAB – your ideal car loan
NAB - National Australia Bank is the leading bank when it comes to providing banking services, we provide a service to all Australian businesses.
We have specialist expertise in, community banking, personal and car finance, health, government, education and agribusiness accompanied by NAB Group businesses in Asia, New Zealand, United Kingdom and the United States of America.
NAB seeks to make a difference through a belief in the possibility of its clients, societies, and personnel. This belief inspires us to make an encouraging impact on our clients and communities; it also reinforces a strong and sustainable business for our shareholders.
NAB originated more than 150 years ago, we have 35 000 employee’s and serve more than 10 million banking and wealth management clients across 10 provinces globally. Today we offer a range of personal finance solutions including home loans, personal loans and more.
Borrow between $5,000 and $55,000
We were founded in 1858 as National Bank of Australasia. With our foreign links, we opened our first international office in London in 1864.
In the late 1960s, our network grew rapidly and NAB was rapidly opening offices across Asia and the United States. We have over 500 employees who now service over 20 000 people, Corporate and Institutional clients.
Personal loan for a car
Are you looking to upgrade your ride or are you adding to your garage, with a NAB personal loan or car finance package you could accomplish this dream; we have the lowest fixed rate on NAB Personal loan in the last 10 years.
Benefits and features
Should you apply in-store by 2 pm and you’re an existing client, you could walk away with your funds that very same day.
If your online loan application is approved your funds could be in your NAB account within 2 hours! Imagine that!
NAB Car Loan Car loan
- Loan Type Car loans
- Interest Rate 12.69 – 18.69% p/a
- Loan Amount up to $55,000
- Repayment 1 year to 7 years
Benefits of NAB Car Loan
- Repayment terms up to 7 years
- Flexible repayment terms
- Make extra loan repayments without added fees
- Vehicle finance up to $55,000
National Australia Bank - Get your dream car today!
Tailor your loan to suit your financial needs!
You are able to borrow between $5,000 and $55,000 with loan term repayments between 1 to 7 years, your choice; you have the option of fixed or variable interest rates, for variable rate loans – you could make extra payments and redraw them at any time you want, you also get to choose to repay weekly, fortnightly or monthly this option is to assist you with budgeting and requirements, you are able to make lump sum repayment whenever you wish at no extra charge, perhaps you would prefer to do an early settlement at no fees charged and we have a quick document acceptance online.
We are well aware that time is of an essence, so to make it as easy as possible; you can accept your vehicle loan documents in NAB Internet Banking. You don't have to wait in a queue at a branch or have any printing and signing of documentation.
- Are you still searching for the right car? Why not get upfront conditional approval for up to three months when you apply online?
- Have all your finances sorted this will assist you to negotiate a better deal plus you’ll have the confidence that you are able to borrow what you need as well as the affordability of repayments.
- In order to provide conditional approval, we will need you to complete a credit check; this will be recorded on your credit file as we do not offer bad credit loans.
Getting same day funds
In order to receive your funds on the same day, apply at your nearest branch and bring along the following documentation:
If you're applying for a joint loan, the other applicant, your latest payslip, if your salary is not paid into a NAB account, your most recent Financial/Tax Statement, should you be self-employed, your credit card or store card statements, should you be consolidating debt, Identification, Photo ID or a NAB card, if you already bank with us, or 100 points of ID, if you're new to NAB.
Self-employed customers will need to be verified
- Bring along your most recent personal income tax return, your most recent notice of assessment, if your business runs as a partnership, company or trust.
- We will also need the following documentation: Partnership tax return, Company tax return, Trust tax return.
- You are welcome to email these documents to [email protected]
Increasing your chances of approval
Here are some guidelines to increase your chances of being approved.
- Check that you’re eligible to apply – you need to be 18 years of age or older, have a regular income, have a good credit record, make sure that you are able to make repayments on your loan, you need to be an Australian citizen or have permanent residency or a New Zealand citizen holding a 457 Visa and of course you need to live in Australia.
- Check how much you can borrow – log onto our website and use our borrowing calculator to get a more or less idea of how much you are able to borrow.
- 3. Build a good account history with us – arrange for your salary to be paid into your NAB account (if you have one) in order for us to establish a transaction history, avoid overdrawing on your account this is to show that you are able to manage your finances effectively.
If you are new to NAB, begin a relationship first! It’s easy! Open a transaction account and have your salary paid directly to your NAB Account to start your transaction history. You can also apply for a short term loan and many other financial products.
This will help us understand your financial position, but it won’t guarantee your approval of your application.
- Set up a regular savings plan – Prove that you are able to your loan by saving a set amount every week or month; this will show us that you are more likely to manage regular loan repayments as well.
- Understand your credit report – A negative credit record could affect how much you can borrow as your chances of approval. Overdue bills missed credit card payments, arrears or debt collection could be recorded at a credit reporting body.
What happens next?
- We will assess your application and let you know the outcome within two working days
- Should you be approved and you are an internet banking client you are able to choose whether you would prefer your documents to be accepted online, or you could visit your nearest branch to sign your documentation there.
- Once your documents have been signed the money will be deposited into your NAB account.
- When you've signed your documents, we'll deposit funds into your NAB transaction account.
Please be advised that should you want to apply online you must be a NAB customer.
NAB Car Loan is a trusted & reliable provider of car loans
In our review, NAB Car Loan adheres to the compliance criteria in accordance with the National Consumer Credit Protection Act 2009, as well as the National Consumer Credit Protection Regulations 2010, where the granting the loan will not cause financial distress to the consumer.
NAB Car Loan is a registered credit provider in Australia; ACL 230686
Customer Reviews & Testimonials
We got the best service from NAB and we couldn’t be happier as we also got our car loan approved.
— Perth —
The sales assistant truly supported me and assisted me when I needed the help I honestly couldn’t have asked for better service.
— Sydney —
I am super happy as a client and it’s a pleasure to have had the greatest service and I got my car.
— Brisbane —
NAB Car Loan Contact
- not available
- 51-53 Todd St Alice Springs NT 0870 Australia
- Get Directions
- Monday 08:30 – 17:30
- Tuesday 08:30 – 17:30
- Wednesday 08:30 – 17:30
- Thursday 08:30 – 17:30
- Friday 08:30 – 17:30
- Saturday – Closed
- Sunday – Closed