- Student loans up to $10,000
- Low-interest up to 48%
- Repayment up to 36 months
[Accessed May 2, 2023]
Credit24 - Flexible student loans
Credit24 was launched in Australia in 2012 to bring simple, flexible personal loans to their clients and to help them with their financial needs.
Their loans are easy to apply for, secure, convenient, 100% online and hassle-free. They have branches in 12 international locations and over 10 years of experience in the financial field. Credit24 puts the customer first and provides service excellence and aims to give you the best customer experience. You can apply for one of their loans 24 hours a day 7 days a week. They will give you an outcome within 24 hours.
Credit24 offers flexible student loan options that are 100% online with fast approval time and no lock-in contract. They are a responsible lender and will ensure that you can afford the loan before they proceed with your application.
How much can you borrow?
Credit24 allows you to borrow between $500 and $6,500 with easy repayment terms of up to 24 months depending on your loan agreement. You need to live and work in Australia and be over the age of 18. Once they have verified your personal information they will send you a loan offer, if you don’t want to take the full amount you can choose to take a smaller amount and apply for the rest of the loan at a later stage.
Our small loans under $2,000 have the following fees & charges attached:
- An establishment fee of 20% of the quick loan will be charged.
- A monthly service fee of 4% of the loan amount
- If you pay the loan back late you will be charged a late fee of $28,00 per month
Medium loans of up to $10,000
- An establishment fee of $400
- A 4% monthly interest fee
- $28 late fees per month or if you miss a payment
Affordable loans for students
They offer a number of different financial services and loan options. Including debt consolidation loans, holiday and travel loans, home improvement loans, medical loans, car and motorbike loans, short-term loans, student loans, unsecured loans and low-interest loans.
The most difficult part of being a student is that students don’t have a lot of money or the ability to work a full-time job as they are constantly studying.
Their student loans allow students to borrow money to help pay for their studies and other expenses.
Apply in 3 easy steps
- Log onto the website and complete the online loan application form.
- Submit your application.
- They will process your application and let you know if your loan has been approved.
- Get your cash. The cash can be paid directly into your bank account on the same day that your application is approved.
To apply for a Credit24 loan you must:
- You must live in and go to school in Australia
- You must be at least 18 years old
- You must have a job and get a salary paid into your bank account
- You must grant us the ability to perform a credit check and have a reasonable credit score
- You must earn at least $600 per month
You will need to provide them with the following:
- Your mobile telephone number
- Your e-mail address
- Your driver’s license details
- Access to your online banking so that we can verify your information and check your past 90 days' bank statements.
Credit24 – Student loan
- Loan Type Student loans
- Interest Rate 48%
- Loan Amount up to $10,000
- Repayment 3 months to 36 months
Benefits of Credit24
- Flexible repayment options
- Tailor-made student loans
- Get approved in 60 minutes
Student loan calculator
Credit 24 - helping you tick off your wish list
Another item that is high on the student’s wish list is a car to be able to get to class and get around easily. They offer car loans with great terms and conditions to help students get themselves some wheels.
Their car loans are unsecured so you don’t need to provide any form of collateral to secure the loan amount. Apply online and they will help you find the car of your dreams so that you can drive it and make your dreams a reality.
As a responsible lender, they do run a credit check to check your level of affordability. If you haven’t recently checked your credit score then you should apply for your free credit report before you apply for a loan. You can apply for a free copy of your credit file at www.mycreditfile.com.au
If you receive Centrelink benefits you may apply for a loan as long as you earn at least 50% more than the Centrelink benefits that you are receiving. If your entire income is from Centrelink benefits then they will not be able to assist you with a loan. If you are self-employed or unemployed they will not be able to assist you.
Should you have any questions about any of their student loan products or you need assistance please don’t hesitate to contact them by either using the online contact form on their website can give them a call at 1800 091 967 or send them an e-mail at email@example.com
Credit24 is a trusted & reliable provider of student loans
In our review, Credit24 adheres to the compliance criteria in accordance with the National Consumer Credit Protection Act 2009, where the granting the loan will not cause financial distress to the consumer.
✅ Credit24 is a registered credit provider in Australia: ACL 422839
Customer Reviews & Testimonials
I had a look at a bunch of different student loan options, this was the best fit for me with low rates and allowing me to make a loan over $5000.
— Sydney —
Very fast and easy student loan application! Love that everything was online and I got my approval within 24hrs. Top notch loan service.
— Gold Coast —
Easy to afford rates and fees, perfect for broke students.
— Perth —
- 1800 091 967
- 02 8079 0791
- 61-63 Great Buckingham St Redfern NSW 2016 Australia
- Get Directions
- Monday 08:00 – 20:00
- Tuesday 08:00 – 20:00
- Wednesday 08:00 – 20:00
- Thursday 08:00 – 20:00
- Friday 08:00 – 20:00
- Saturday 08:00 – 20:00
- Sunday 08:00 – 20:00