- Short-term loans up to $500,000
- Low-interest starting from 48%
- Repayment up to 12 months
[Accessed April 12, 2018]
Mango Credit – Flexible short-term loans
Mango credit has been offering financial services and loans for the past 10 years we offer flexible short-term loans to our brokers in order for them to bring their clients the best deals.
Our main product is to offer secured loans for businesses and for investment purposes. The entire process from application to payment can be made online and payments to clients are done electronically. Loans can be repaid either via debit order or electronically depending on the repayment terms.
What we offer
Mango credit offers short-term loans for business investment and personal purposes with loans from $10,000 to as much as $500.000 once you have applied for the loan, we will give you an outcome within 2 hours and pay the money directly into your account within 22 hours of it being approved. Our secured personal loans are offered all over Australia and the real estate that you list as collateral must be owned or mortgaged and must be in Australian.
No credit checks
We don’t run a credit check as the loan is secured by your real estate. You will be able to use the loan for business, investment or personal reasons and we will help you set up a repayment plan that is easy to manage.
Contact us for more information
For more information or if you have any questions, please feel free to contact us by calling 02 9555 7073 or email us at [email protected] and we will get back to you and guide you through the application process.
Loans between $10,000 and $25,000
Our loan services include caveat loans, bridging finance, unregistered second mortgages, second mortgages, first mortgages and quick loans.
We offer loans ranging from $10, 000 to $25,000 if you need more money than this, please let us know, each case will be analysed per application and your loan could still be granted depending on the value of your real estate. Our loan terms range from 1 to 6 months, depending on the agreement that you sign.
Once you have applied by filling in our online loan application form, we will review your application and give you an outcome within 2 hours. We will need to verify your enquiry and the value of the asset that you would like to list as collateral.
We will then send you a quotation that will outline the loan agreement; this document will list all the costs and fees associated with the loan and specify your repayment terms.
You will need to sign and accept this quotation before the funds will be transferred into your account. The letter of offer must be signed by all the relevant parties in order to proceed.
To make it simple to apply online, we have arranged our application forms and requirements on our website where they can be easily printed or filled out online. Some of these forms might be a bit difficult for some people to understand. If you need any assistance when filling out the short-term loan application form, please don’t hesitate to give us a call on (02) 9555 7073 or send us an email at [email protected]
Mango Credit – Short-term loan
- Loan Type Short-term loans
- Interest Rate from 48%
- Loan Amount up to $500,000
- Repayment 2 months to 12 months
Benefits of Mango Credit
- Get a short-term loan up to $500,000
- Repayment up to 24 months
- Flexible loan terms and amounts
- Fast online loan applications
Short-term loan calculator
Mango Credit – We can help you achieve your financial goals
At Mango Credit, we are passionate about helping you regain power over your finances and it starts with applying for a short-term loan.
Documentation needed for a loan
- You solicitors information – including their names, contact number and e-mail address. This is where the documents for mortgage execution will be sent.
- A copy of your account information – the details of your charted accountant who will be required to complete an “Accountants Certificate”
- Your first Mortgage letter – see requirements
- Your current rates notice
- 100 points of certified ID – see requirements
- Insurance A certificate of currency
- Bank statement for the account the money will be paid into
- Land tax clearance certificate – it must clearly show that there is no land ta in arrears
- The purpose of the personal or emergency loan - a letter indicating the purpose of the loan and how the borrower will obtain commercial benefit from the loan agreement.
- The title deed
Your first mortgage letter must include
- A payment figure for your current loan.
- Confirmation of the payout figure
- Confirmation of your credit card debt
- The confirmation of credit limits
You will need to provide 100 points of certified ID. You can use your Australian identification card, your photo driver’s license and passport or Medicare card to make up 100 points. This must then be certified by your solicitor.
Supporting documents for companies and trusts
- Borrows solicitor – including contact details and mortgage documents for execution
- Borrower's account information – including the details of the borrows Charted Accountants details to complete the certificate account.
- Accountant’s certificate – the solicitor can complete the certificate with borrows accountant
- A first mortgagee letter
- Current rates notice – confirming there are no outstanding fees and payments are up to date.
- 100 points of certified ID
- Insurance certificate and certificate of currency.
- Bank statement for the account the loan will be paid into
- Land tax clearance certificate that shows there is no land tax in arrears – if you do not have one your solicitor will need to apply for one on your behalf.
- The purpose of the short-term cash or business loan – a letter from the borrower defining the purpose of the loan and how they will obtain commercial benefit from the loan.
- The title deed
- Directors guarantees
- The company guarantees
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Copy of Trust Deeds
- Copy of company Constitution or
- Copy of memorandum and articles of association
- Full name
- Phone numbers
- Driver’s license number
- Date of birth
- Employment details
- Employment status and dates
- Annual gross income
- Work number
- Company name
- Registered address
- Principal activity
- Account number
- Date of incorporation
- Company telephone number
- Number of directors
We will also need your:
- Broker details
- Loan particulars
- Security offered
- Assets/Liabilities and other Investment details
- The property information
- Solicitor and Accountant details
- Contact details of your broker
Customer Reviews & Testimonials
Caveat loans-I have been wanting to buy a land but I could not get the lender until I got the Mango Credit.
— Victor Harbor —
Thank you Mango Credit for Home renovations (home equity loans). I was able to renovate my house.
— Mount Barker —
When I heard about Mango Credit Commercial loans. I ran to them and they offered me loan to expand the building of my property. Thank you.
— Whyalla —