- Short-term loans up to $2,000,000
- Low-interest starting from 48%
- Repayment up to 6 months
[Accessed May 2, 2023]
IBF - Finance for your business
Instant business finance offers short-term business loans that range from 1 to 6 months to pay back the business loan. All loans are charged on a monthly basis at 4% per month.
If you only need to borrow the money for one month, then you will only be charged 1 months interest on the payday loan, however, if you need to borrow the money for a longer period of time they will capitalise the interest for the term of the loan. That means you will only need to pay the interest at the end of the loan once you have paid the entire loan back. There will be an establishment fee and a legal fee that might apply depending on the amount that you borrow they will let you know if there are any additional fees that apply to the loan that you enter into.
Letter of offer
To ensure that they are all on the same page, they will send you a Conditional Letter of Offer this letter will clearly set out all the terms and conditions of the loan agreement. They have a very fast turnaround time and will give you an outcome on your loan application within 2 hours after you apply. Transparency is the key to successful business relationships, they guarantee no hidden fees, costs or tricks and they disclose everything so that you can make an informed decision.
Time is money
In business, time is money and they know that you don’t have to either waste a successful application will be paid out in 24 hours from the date that your short-term loan application has been approved.
Fast secured short-term loans
To repay the loan is very simple, give them a call when you are ready to settle the loan and book an appointment for a settlement time, they will be able to settle your short-term loan in as little as 24 hours.
Once you have paid back the loan in full they will remove the caveat from the title of your property and the loan will be finalised.
Why you might need a personal short-term business loan
- To pay creditors or tax debt
- To fund shortfalls on purchases
- As a cash flow injection into the business
- As financing for a pending property sale
Your property is listed as collateral to secure your personal loan, this means that you might be at risk of losing your property if you default on the loan. Your property will need to be able to cover the entire loan amount.
Why don’t banks, finance caveat loans?
Most banks don’t process caveat loans due to lack of financial records.
When you can’t wait 2 months in order to get your loan approved and you need financing now a caveat loan is an answer that you are looking for because they can be processed within 24 hours.
IBF – Short-term loan
- Loan Type Short-term loans
- Interest Rate from 48%
- Loan Amount up to $2,000,000
- Repayment 1 month to 6 months
Benefits of IBF
- Applications are quick and easy
- Get your loan in 24 hours
- Get a short-term business loan online
Short-term loan calculator
Let IBF help regain control over your finances
If you can afford to wait and you have a proven track record of your income, cash flow and profit, then you might be able to qualify for an overdraft facility or a business loan.
They believe you should choose them when you need a short-term business loan because:
- They settle caveat loans in as little as 24 hours
- They aim to get you the money as quickly as possible and draw up the contracts within 2 hours and keep your broker in the loop every step in the 24-hour process.
- Innovative practises. They use the latest technology that allows them to clear the funds in 2 working hours and pay the money directly into your nominated bank account.
- They are the lender. They don’t need to borrow on your behalf as they are not the middle man and you get funded directly by them.
Secured short-term loans explained
Borrow anything from $20,000 to $2,000,000 and chose to pay it back over 1 – 6 months. You will not need to pay back the loan during the loan term and your interest and fees are capitalised for the duration of the short-term loan term.
Your property acts as collateral to secure the loan so your credit score is irrelevant and won’t be considered. You won’t need to supply any financial statements that mean that even if you don’t have a proven business record you will still be able to apply. This means that startup businesses, builders, developers and even businesses that are struggling will be able to apply.
How does it work?
To apply for a short-term business loan is very simple.
- Complete the online loan application form in mere minutes.
- E-mail them a copy of your Rates Notice and Mortgage statement for the property that you are listed as collateral against your loan.
- You will be contacted within 2 hours and given an outcome on your application. If you have been approved, they will send you a Conditional Letter of Offer.
- Sign the Conditional Letter of Offer. They advise you to contact your lawyer to make sure that you have legal protection when entering into any agreement. Your lawyer can be a witness to you signing the contract and certify your 100 points of identification.
Once this process is complete. Send them the signed documents and they will log the caveat then transfer the funds directly into your nominated bank account.
Can you pay back the loan early?
If your business is able to pay the emergency loan back early, they won’t charge you any penalty fees or charge you any extra charges. When you pay back the loan they will calculate the interest that needs to be paid back and you will only be responsible for paying back that amount. Interest for any unused months will be rebated off the loan amount.
To contact them, please call them on 1300 863 711 (9 am to 7 pm seven days a week) or use their contact them form that is on the website and they will call you back.
Customer Reviews & Testimonials
I applied for the short term loan and got approved in the same day. Their service is very quick.
— Perth —
The money was in my account in 24 hours. They deliver what they promise. No false promises to their customers.
— Townsville —
I had trouble with online application. I emailed the company and one of their consultants called me. They resolved my issue and my application was successful.
— Canberra —
- +61 3 9017 6611
- (03) 8648 6328
- not available
- National Head Office: Suite 6 / 170 Underwood Rd, Ferntree Gully VIC 3156 Australia
- Get Directions
- GPO Box 940G, VIC, 8060
- Monday 09:00 – 00:00
- Tuesday 09:00 – 00:00
- Wednesday 09:00 – 00:00
- Thursday 09:00 – 00:00
- Friday 09:00 – 00:00
- Saturday 09:00 – 00:00
- Sunday 09:00 – 00:00