- Debt consolidation loans up to $100,000
- Low-interest starting from 6.81%
- Repayment up to 5 years
[Accessed May 3, 2023]
P&N - Reliable debt solutions
P & N Bank has fast become known as one of the largest customer-owned banks in Australia. First established in 1969, they’ve worked hard to ensure year-on-year growth.
Now serving over 4 million customers, they operate under APRA, ASIC, AUSTRAC supervision to mention a few. They have set out to develop a bank, which will serve the purpose for the broader community. Doing so has allowed them to develop a strong executive team made up of members of the community.
Benefits of signing up with P&N Bank
A large focus for them is to upscale and improve the knowledge their clients have regarding their finances and things happening within the financial sector. They spend a great deal of time training their staff to ensure they’re fully equipped to assist with any financial query that comes their way. Their customer-focused approach to banking puts them a step ahead of many of the banks in Australia as they provide their customers with ample convenience. Here are some of the many benefits, of opening up a bank account with P&N Bank:
- Fee-free transaction account
- Save money while you are spending money on your card
- Access your money online and in one of the approved branches
- Online banking services and digital wallets
- Personal and debt consolidation loans with an online application
- The ability to draw money from more than just our ATMs
- Multiple community programs to work with and donate to.
They can get your finances back on track
Thanks to their people-orientated business model, they know financial stress doesn’t ever provide any sort of convenience for people. By spending time getting your finances in order, you can spend your energy on other aspects of your life.
Once you’ve acknowledged you have financial issues and have decided you can no longer manage all your credit cards, personal loans or store card debts, you can approach a professional bank like P & N Bank to assist you to get back on track with a debt consolidation loan.
Be sure to establish if debt consolidation is right for you
- As logical as debt consolidation might sound when trying you get yourself financially stable again, it might not be the right solution for you. Sufficient time should be spent finding out what the various places are charging you in fees and adding that up to see if it's worth getting the debt consolidation loan.
- They understand how overwhelming debt can be and they want to ensure all their clients are financially stable in no time. If you’re considering this option for yourself, be sure to contact the team at P&N Bank to discuss your financial situation.
- They’ve developed a variety of tools to assist their clients in getting themselves on the right financial path. From their budget planner calculator as well as the debt consolidation planner, you’ll be able to see where there are gaps within your budget.’
- Nobody wants to struggle financially so spending the time looking and understanding where you’re spending your money, it’ll reduce the chances of creating further debt for yourself.
P&N Bank – Consolidation loan
- Loan Type Debt consolidation loans
- Interest Rate from 6.81%
- Loan Amount up to $100,000
- Repayment 2 years to 5 years
Benefits of P&N Bank
- Competitive interest rates
- Consolidate debts into one monthly payment
- Fast loan approvals
- Streamlined online application
P&N - They have the solutions to your debt problems
Their service offering is far from limiting as they want to provide their clients with a dynamic service offering from insurance to personal loans and everyday transaction accounts.
By having to only deal with one service provider as opposed to multiple providers, they’ve spent a great deal of time developing a diverse portfolio mix.
Some of their other service offerings include:
- Home insurance
- Short term loans
- Home loans
- Financial planning
- General Insurance
These are just some of the service offerings they have on offer to their clients and the more time they spend with community members, the more they’re able to see what further adjustments can be made.
Their pay and save option on the transaction account
An innovative savings technique which has slowly seen its entrance into the financial market. The pay and save option allows you to save money whenever you complete a transaction and make use of your card. The rule of thumb here is you’ll always round up to the nearest dollar. Before you know it, you’ve put a large portion of money away in order to make the purpose of them tomorrow.
Whether you’re renting or are the owner of your property, a crucial consideration to make is the level of house insurance you need and require. Once this has been determined, you can look at the options available. Here you can select from:
- MemberCare home prestige
- MemberCare home cover
- MemberCare investor insurance
Additional services which have been added to their house insurance portfolio were done after many check-ins with a variety of shareholders. For example, if your home is 100% secure, you can receive a reduced monthly insurance storage amount. The same can be said as part of the senior discount. Here you’ll receive 50 % back.
Be sure to contact one of their financial advisors today to start discussing your financial requirements and their debt consolidation loans. Their combined years of experience have allowed them to specialise within their fields and can use that as an understanding within the business.
P&N Bank is a trusted & reliable provider of debt consolidation loans
In our review, P&N Bank adheres to the compliance criteria in accordance with the National Consumer Credit Protection Act 2009, where the granting the loan will not cause financial distress to the consumer.
✅ P&N Bank is a registered credit provider in Australia: ACL 240701
Customer Reviews & Testimonials
What I liked the most about consolidating my debts through P&N Bank was how they were so flexible. They didn’t give me the same loan that they’ve given to other customers- they gave me a loan tha...
— Hobart —
Not only did I get a loan, but I also got handy tips to help me with handling my money going forward from the useful articles on P&N’s website. This goes to show how they are dedicated to helping...
— Perth —
P&N Bank Contact
- Level 7, 130 Stirling Street Perth WA 6000 Australia
- Get Directions
- PO Box 8609, Perth, WA, 6849, Australia
- Monday 09:00 – 17:00
- Tuesday 09:00 – 17:00
- Wednesday 09:00 – 17:00
- Thursday 09:00 – 17:00
- Friday 09:00 – 17:00
- Saturday – Closed
- Sunday – Closed