Valiant Finance - A trusted business loan provider
Valiant finance is your trusted business loan marketplace that gives our clients access to over 70 leading lenders that have a wide range of financial options to suit the needs of your business.
If you have approached a bank for a loan but your loan application was declined then we will be able to assist you Valiant Finance will find the best financial solution to suit your business.
Why you should choose Valiant
Valiant has access to over 70 lenders so we can find you the solution that bests suits your requirements. We will connect you with a lender that will approve your loan application. Use our service to compare business loan interest rates, terms and costs for free.
There are so many options when it comes to loans that it can sometimes be confusing to know which one will be right for your business we use our many years of experience and vast knowledge to understand your business and help your business become even more successful.
The days of spending long amounts of time waiting in lines and going into loan offices are over. Today almost everything can be done online and find a business loan is no different.
Log onto the website and let us know how much your business needs to borrow and what the loan will be used for. These expenses could include day to day capital, paying for equipment and other business-related expenses, purchasing additional business property or refinancing your current business debt.
A variety of financial products
Valiant finance offers a variety of different financial products such as a secured term loan, a line of credit loan, merchant cash advances, equipment financing, unsecured business loans, overdraft facilities, debtor financing and business credit cards.
This is a standard business loan that does not need to be secured by an item of collateral. These loans are normally short-term loans and more expensive than a secured business loan option.
Unsecured business loan
Unsecured business loans allow a business to borrow between $5,000 and $250,000 over a term of 3 months to 5 years depending on the loan agreement. Interest rates start at 9% and the loan can be paid back weekly, fortnightly or monthly.
The advantages of an unsecured business loan include the following:
- There is no security/collateral required
- Fixed payment structure
- There is very little paperwork required
- Personal credit and your credit history are not a deciding factor
- The loan can be used to grow and expand the business
There are a few disadvantages these include:
- The interest rate is normally higher
- The payment schedule can be difficult to manage
- The loan is only available for short time frames
- The loan may require a directors guarantee
- Sometimes set up and monthly admin fees are charged
Valiant Finance Business loan
- Loan Type Business loans
- Interest Rate from 9%
- Loan Amount up to $250,000
- Repayment 3 months to 5 years
Benefits of Valiant Finance
- Business credit cards
- Flexible business loans
Valiant Finance - Unsecured business loans
To apply for an unsecured business loan, you will need to provide certain supporting documentation. In some cases, a director’s guarantee will be required.
Supporting documentation requirements include the following:
- Financial statements including profits and assets
- The businesses tax returns and accounting statements
- Your business bank account details
Short term loans can be used to boost marketing for your business this will help you increase your sales and help you earn money to pay back the loan. If you need any assistance in finding the correct business finance for you or you to have any questions then please call one of our consultants on 1300 780 568 for assistance.
An overdraft facility is available to your business as a type of business financing the overdraft facility is connected to your bank account and allows your business to draw more than the balance of the money in the account up to a set amount.
Overdraft facilities can range between $2,000 and up to $10,000 this facility is a revolving facility so the terms are ongoing and the interest rate is charged between 6% and 17%pa. This facility allows your business immediate access to a quick loan and the funds you repay will be available for you to redraw.
Advantages of an overdraft facility
- The facility is very flexible
- Funds are available immediately
- The funds come with no restrictions
- There is no need to list collateral
- This is a great opportunity to improve your credit score
- The application process is quick and simple
- The business will have to show its financial ability to pay back the short-term loan
- They will need to prove they have a history of trading and turning a profit
- The rates charged are higher for less credit
- Some loans may require a director’s guarantee
An overdraft facility is a line of credit that allows the business to withdraw funds from their bank account without them having sufficient funds in the account.
This amount is then ‘loaned’ to the business on a revolving basis. Interest is charged on the overdraft amount. If the balance of your account is 0 and an overdraft facility is being used then the account is ‘overdrawn’. Y
Customer Reviews & Testimonials
Valiant Finance was able to provide me with just the capital boost my business needed. The business loan I was able to get was tailored to my needs and the service was impeccable!
— Sydney —
Valiant Finance is amazing, not only were they able to give me the business loan I needed, but their financial advisors on staff were a great help in giving me some new tips and tricks to help en...
— Melbourne —
Valiant Finance Contact
- Level 1/10-14 Waterloo St, Surry Hills NSW 2010, Australia Surry Hills NSW 2010 Australia
- Get Directions
- Monday 08:00 – 18:00
- Tuesday 08:00 – 18:00
- Wednesday 08:00 – 18:00
- Thursday 08:00 – 18:00
- Friday 08:00 – 18:00
- Saturday – Closed
- Sunday – Closed