- Reliable finance
- Business growth
- Low interest rates
[Accessed May 2, 2023]
HSBC Bank - Quality business loans
When you're a large financial services provider like them, you always take into consideration the 38 million customers that are constantly knocking on their door expecting great service.
They're still in great awe that so many customers have entrusted them with their money and they do everything they can to ensure that they're always catered for. They offer a range of personal and business loans as well as a range of financial solutions.
The four services are what they provide on a daily service:
- Retail Banking and Wealth Management
- Commercial Banking
- Global Banking and Markets
- Global Private Banking
The countries and territories they work at
- The Middle East and Africa
- North America
- Latin America
Sustainability and corporate social investment
HSBC Bank has ensured that they keep everybody happy and not just their daily customers. By that they mean, they also take deep care in their world and how it's turning out to be. If they have the resources to do a bit of change, they're more than willing to put in the work.
Furthermore, it makes them as a financial services provider feel good knowing that they have contributed to a better future. Some of the initiatives they have taken part in their building more ecological cities by using small carbon.
They can help you manage your risk
They help all their clients because they know how important their service is to them and therefore they ensure that they protect all their finances in the best way they can.
By helping export and import clients, they assist in justifying counterparty risk. Any kind of business has pros and cons.
Although you'll always have profits, there are times when you might encounter some bad times in business. This is when you have to strategise on how you going to work towards getting to a better place as far as your operation is concerned and consider business finance options.
Manage the risk of doing business
HSBC Bank helps you manage your risk. They are realistic enough to realise that there will always be risk involved in the business but as a client, you have to be willing to calculate the extent you are willing to lose money.
If you lose half of your profits, that risk might have not been a calculated idea. If you're going to lose more than you are supposed to be gaining, you shouldn’t have put all your money in.
However, you don’t have to worry because as an entrepreneur, these are some of the things they teach you so that you can have a sustainable and successful business venture.
Applying for a business loan
If you're interested in applying for a business loan, you have to complete an online application form.
On this form, you need to tell them who you are, where you live and how much your business makes in a financial year. The online loan application doesn’t take a lot of time to complete and will be done in less than 10 minutes.
HSBC Bank – Business loan
- Loan Type Business loans
Benefits of HSBC Bank
- Finance to grow your business
- Flexible repayment options
- Competitive interest rates
Business loan calculator
HSBC Bank – Effective financial solutions for businesses
After you've applied, you need to submit all your documents and they need to verify the affordability of the business loan.
When they access the affordability of your loan, they take a number of things into consideration:
- They look at the business that you're doing as well as the product or service you're delivering. They check if it's a service that's likely to make you money or if it's a seasonal type of job.
- They check the location of your business. They know how important residency is so they check if your business is located in the central business district or is it on the outskirts of the city.
- They check the amount of money your business is making against the amount of money your business is supposed to be making. Although there's a difference between the two, they need to determine if the profits you make from your business will be able to pay for the long or short-term loan you're applying for. If they find that you're not making enough money as an entrepreneur, they won't be able to give you the business loan. You can always apply again at a later stage or after your business has made some financial improvements.
Clients who're interested in applying for a business loan at HSBC Bank need to meet the following requirements:
- The client needs to be 18 years and older
- The client needs to be an Australian or permanent citizen
- The client needs to have a business that makes enough money to award him the ability to afford to pay for the business loan
- The client needs to have a working banking account
- The client needs to provide financial statements such as income statements and balance sheets of the business’s financial records.
How to contact them
If you want to call them about your business loan enquiries, please do so with no hesitation. They look forward to helping you and your business reach greater heights. They have agents that are waiting to answer all the queries you have about your loans and other financial management activities. You can also call and make an appointment at one of their branches.
HSBC Bank is a trusted & reliable provider of business loans
In our review, HSBC Bank adheres to the compliance criteria in accordance with the National Consumer Credit Protection Act 2009, where the granting the loan will not cause financial distress to the consumer.
✅ HSBC Bank is a registered credit provider in Australia: ACL 232595
Customer Reviews & Testimonials
When I applied for a business loan I was overjoyed to hear that the money would be available on the same day already - it was exactly what I needed.
— Brisbane —
Absolutely amazing customer service that helped me along the entire application process and was very efficient at answering any and all questions I had.
— Perth —
HSBC Bank Contact
- not available
- 333 George Street, (Town Hall) Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
- Get Directions
- Monday 09:30 – 16:00
- Tuesday 09:30 – 16:00
- Wednesday 09:30 – 16:00
- Thursday 09:30 – 16:00
- Friday 09:30 – 17:00
- Saturday – Closed
- Sunday – Closed