- Business loans up to $500,000
- Low-interest up to 17.18%
- Repayment up to 30 years
[Accessed May 2, 2023]
Commonwealth Bank - They mean business
Commonwealth Bank is a financial services provider offering personal loans, car loans, business loans and other financial products.
Support and encourage employees
They take great pride in their personnel. They're always trying to find creative ways of making them find it easier to do their job on a daily basis. As such, they support their opinions and sometimes put them to work.
They're always supporting their consultants to strive to achieve bigger things because they believe Commonwealth Bank wouldn’t have transitioned to what it is today if it weren’t for their constant efforts. When you apply for business finance with them you know you'll be taken care of.
Strong corporate governance standards
When they say, “we mean business”, they mean it. Commonwealth Bank is committed to ensuring that the true ethic of financial service is realised and practised not just by them as Commonwealth Bank but by their customers who choose to have their services rendered by them.
Health and safety policy statement
As they've already stated how important their staff is, they take considerable measures to ensure that they're safe, protected and happy individuals while contributing towards the financial service of serving others. They'll never jeopardise their lives because they believe their health and safety supersedes all kinds of production.
Loans up to $500,000
Clients that are interested in applying for a loan can do so by applying online for this kind of plan.
They'll have the option of choosing the kind of business loan that they prefer as there are quite a few options available for entrepreneurs. The application should contain the applicant’s personal information such as personal details, business details and financial standing. The financial records should be derived from the financial years of a business operation.
Business loan verification and assessment
After you've applied, they'll need to verify all the documentation you've submitted to them. They also need to know if your business is in a good financial place to take up a business loan.
The money will be deposited in your account
After you've accepted the terms and conditions of the business loan and you've signed for your credit advance, the money will be deposited in your bank account in one or two business days.
Criteria you need to meet to qualify for a business loan at Commonwealth Bank
- You need to be above the age of 18 years old.
- You need to be an Australian or permanent citizen. They'll also require to see proof.
- You need to have an operative business under your name if you want to be considered for a business loan.
Commonwealth Bank – Business loan
- Loan Type Business loans
- Interest Rate up to 17.18%
- Loan Amount up to $500,000
- Repayment 1 month to 30 years
Benefits of Commonwealth Bank
- Lower interest rates
- Get finance to fund your business
- Smart business investment
- Get finance to fund your business
Business loan calculator
Commonwealth Bank - Choose your interest rate
You can get a maximum amount of $500 000 and can pay off the long or short-term loan in a number of years. There is a wide range of interest rates to choose from which include:
- Fixed-rate: The fixed rate method is for a period of one to seven years. The maximum period is 10 years which can be taken by agribusiness clients.
- Fixed-rate residentially secured: The fixed rate residentially secured method is for a period of one to five years. This is mostly for home loans.
- Variable rate: The advantage of this method is that there's a value derived from descending interest rates activities and get the flexibility to redraw reserves remunerated in totalling the minimum credit refunds.
Depending on the kind of loan amount you're looking to get, please remember that there are different interest rates to take into account. If you're not sure about which financial plan is the right one for you, get expert advice from one of their brokers and they'll assist you in helping you decide which plan is more appropriate for your business.
Flexible terms about business loans
Generally, the loan term is from 1 month to 30 years. This doesn’t mean that you don’t have the option of paying your loan earlier than the scheduled date. If you can, you're more than welcome. In fact, you'll have a relatively lower amount to pay and will finish your business loan in a shorter period as opposed to the 30 years that you signed for.
With flexible terms, the client will have the ability to do the following:
- Manage your cash flow with suitable refund preferences
- Achieve your interest rate risk by attaining flexibility around secure and flexible rates
- Redraw online promptly through NetBank or CommBiz (flexible rate advances only)
How to get hold of us?
Please give us a call when you are seeking some clarity on business loans or anything related to your financial plans. Our job is to ensure that we answer all your questions.
Call 13 1998 and we will attend to your requests during any time of the day or night.
Commonwealth Bank is a trusted & reliable provider of business loans
In our review, Commonwealth Bank adheres to the compliance criteria in accordance with the National Consumer Credit Protection Act 2009, where the granting the loan will not cause financial distress to the consumer.
✅ Commonwealth Bank is a registered credit provider in Australia: ACL 234945
Customer Reviews & Testimonials
What an amazing experience I had with the Commonwealth Bank. They are incredibly reliable and professional. I would not mind doing business with them again.
— Perth —
When needed a short term business loan, a colleague of mine recommended the Commonwealth Bank and I can safely say that it was a great recommendation.
— Darwin —
Commonwealth Bank Contact
- 309-315 St Georges St Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
- Get Directions
- Monday 09:30 – 16:00
- Tuesday 09:30 – 16:00
- Wednesday 09:30 – 16:00
- Thursday 09:30 – 16:00
- Friday 09:30 – 17:00
- Saturday – Closed
- Sunday – Closed