Credit Card Guru
- Short-term loans up to $40,000
- Low-interest starting from 10.42%
- Repayment up to 84 months
[Accessed May 2, 2023]
Credit Card Guru - Their loans are designed around your financial needs
When you need a bit of extra money and you need it as quickly as you can get it you should join the hundreds of satisfied clients that they have helped during their time of crisis. Their loans can be customised to suit your needs and requirements.
Chose how much money you would like to borrow and how long you would need to pay it back. Their personal and emergency cash loans range from a minimum of $4,000 and their maximum loan amount is $40,000 with between 18 months and 84 months to pay back the loan.
This loan offers very low interest rates that start from 10.42% APR with the maximum APR charged at 18.38%. To qualify for this amazing deal you will need to have a credit score that is at least 500 or above on the Veda score. If your score is above 500 then you will qualify for one of their flexible finance packages.
Loans on your terms
They offer short-term loans to your term’s that means that you can customise the loan to suit your needs. Decide how much you would like to borrow and how long you need to pay the money back.
They will take your financial situation into account before they grant you a loan and applying for a loan is 100% free with no obligations to sign the deal.
Excellent credit score
If your credit score is excellent you may qualify for a quick loan of between $5,000 to as much as $50,000 with up to 60 months to pay back the loan.
You will benefit from the fixed rate of 7.05%pa (9.51%pa comparison rate) there are no monthly fees or penalties if you decide to pay back the loan early. They reward your good credit score by offering you the best deals.
You will be rewarded for paying your loan on time
Their personal loan is charged at 38.4% to 84.59%pa and requires you to have a credit score of over 500 in order to qualify.
If you chose this short-term loan the minimum amount that you can borrow is $500 with the maximum amount being $6,500 with terms from 6 months to 24 months.
Debt consolidation loan
- To qualify for this loan you will need to have a Veda credit score of at least 500.
- They will assist you with a consolidation loan that allows you to pay off all your debt and consolidate all your credit cards into one easy to manage monthly payment instead of having to pay a number of different service providers.
- They will assist you in covering your debt consolidation for up to $40,000 and gives you 7 years to pay back the money. The comparison rate is charged at 18.38% for $10,000 for a loan taken over 3 years.
Credit card options
- They support all of Australia’s major credit cards that are available at traditional banks.
- Simply log onto their website and chose the credit card that you would like to apply for from the list available.
- There are many different options available for you to choose from. If your credit cards balance is too high you can easily find a balance transfer credit card that will help to save you money.
- When you pay your credit card on time you will benefit from their rewards cards and special deals.
Credit Card Guru – Short-term loan
- Loan Type Short-term loans
- Interest Rate 10.42 – 18.38% p/a
- Loan Amount up to $40,000
- Repayment 18 months to 84 months
Benefits of Credit Card Guru
- Credit cards
- Short-term loans
- Personal loans
- Vehicle finance
Short-term loan calculator
Credit Card Guru - They take the stress out of obtaining a loan
Their virgin money, credit card carries an annual fee of $99 and holds a minimum credit limit of $6000 with a low purchase interest rate and a 0% interest rate on balances that are transferred over 6 months.
This credit card has an annual fee charged at $99 and has a minimum credit limit of $6000 and includes a range of benefits including:
- Complimentary insurance cover
- 0% for 20 months on balance transfers
- Visa Platinum Concierge Service
- 55 days interest-free on purchases made on the closing date that the balance of the card has been paid each month in full
- Overseas travel insurance
- Extended warranty on certain purchases
If you are looking to buy a new or used car and you don’t have the cash to pay for it or to put down a deposit then you might need car financing. This type of financing allows you to spread the loan over a few years to keep the repayments amounts low and manageable. The longer the loan terms the more interest you will ultimately pay.
When you take a car financing loan you will need to commit to making monthly cash payments so you need to make sure that you have a regular income to cover these repayments. If you fail to make your repayments you could end up losing the vehicle and having a bad credit history that will affect your credit score for years to come.
Their minimum car finance loan is for $4,000 with the maximum amount being $40,000 you can choose the payment terms between 18 months to 84 months and spread the payments out over time to make them more manageable. To qualify for this loan you will need a Veda credit score of at least 500 the interest rate will be charged from 10.42%APR to the maximum amount of 18.38% APR. This type of loan is perfect for when you would like to purchase a new vehicle.
They can assist you in finding and then financing the car that you have been dreaming of driving, stop dreaming and get a loan today to make that dream a reality.
If you have any questions or you need any help with any of their short-term loan or other products or services, please don’t hesitate to contact them by using the online contact form. They will then get back to you and assist you as far as possible.
Customer Reviews & Testimonials
The credit card Guru was able to customise the loan to suit my needs.
— Sydney —
I opened a credit card with Credit Card Guru and I am enjoying the credit card rewards until today.
— Melbourne —
It so hard to be a working mom with no car. Thank you Credit Card Guru for the car loan.
— Newcastle —