- Short-term loans up to $10,000
- Low-interest up to 48%
- Repayment up to 36 months
[Accessed April 12, 2018]
Quality loans & excellent services
Credit24 was launched in 2012 and is based in Sydney we bring fast, flexible, personalized loans to meet your requirements. The 100% online process means that there is no need to fill out annoying paperwork or wait to visit a branch.
You can apply form anywhere 24 hours a day conveniently from your cell phone or laptop. Credit24 is owned by IFP Digital and has helped Australian citizens with over 700,000 personal loans. IPF also owns Credit24 Estonia, Credit24 Finland, Credit24 Latvia, Credit24 Lithuania, Credittea Mexico, Hapi Loans Poland and Credit Spain.
We care for our customers
We care about our customers and offer the best customer service and service excellent by always going the extra mile to ensure your satisfaction. Give us a call and we will assist you through the application process and answer any questions that you might have.
We make sure that the personal information that you provide us with remains safe and secure by using the latest technology to protect your privacy.
Why you should choose Credit24
- We offer flexible short term loan options
- We believe in responsible lending
- Our approval rate is fast and fair
- The process can be completed 100% online
- There is no lock-in contract
When you need a little bit of financial help in the form of a loan, you should consider applying for a loan with Credit 24 to see how they will be able to assist you.
Credit24 - We have affordable loan options
To apply for a payday loan is very easy all you need to do is log onto our website and complete the application process online.
We will access your application and get you an outcome within a few minutes. We aim to give you an outcome as quickly as possible so that you don’t need to wait around stressing if you have been approved for a loan or not.
Flexible repayment terms
We understand that not everyone is able to pay back a loan in one lump sum without it, causing them financial pressure, for this reason. we customize your repayment plan to suit your needs.
We help you design a repayment plan that you can stick to easily while still offering you a low interest rate and favourable terms.
Our rates are highly competitive and very affordable. Our quick loan application process is paperless and completely transparent, we will explain all the fees and term to you so that you understand them and disclose any additional fees that there might be.
How much may I borrow?
Credit24 offers short term loans ranging from $100 to $10,000 that you can use to pay for anything you like including paying for bills, going on holiday or performing home improvements. You can choose how long you need to pay back the loan from between 3 months to 36 months.
We promise not to hide any additional fees or costs and all fees can be seen in our cost table.
Credit24 – Short-term loan
- Loan Type Short-term loans
- Interest Rate 48%
- Loan Amount up to $10,000
- Repayment 3 months to 36 months
Benefits of Credit24
- Affordable loan repayment terms
- Apply online within a few minutes
- Get approved for a short-term loan quickly
- Apply 100% online
Short-term loan calculator
Credit 24 - Compare loans quickly
There are cost calculation calculators available for you to use on the website so that you can easily compare the costs and work out which emergency loan terms will suit you best.
Am I eligible to apply for a Credit24 loan?
- You must be a permanent resident of Australia
- You must be 18 years old or older
- You must be employed and have a salary that is paid into your bank account
- You must consent to a credit check and have a clear credit history
- You need to earn at least $600 per month
We will need the following details from you when you apply:
- Your mobile telephone number
- Your valid e-mail address
- Your driver’s license details
- Access to your bank account details and the last 3 months baking statements (paper or digital)
Credit Sense is an Australian company and they specialize in providing us with an easy to understand credit report to ensure that the loan you have applied for it the loan that is right for you.
By using Credit Sense to find out about your credit report you will reap the following benefits:
- They provide the fastest short-term loan approval rate
- They are 100% Australian owned
- They are used by all the leading Australian lenders
- They comply with all the rules and regulations set out by Australian law
Part-time employed loans
If you have a part-time job and you have ever tried to apply at the bank for a loan you will understand the frustration that part-time employed people are put through. Hardly anyone will grant you access to a loan. If you are only employed part-time we will still be able to help you secure a loan.
As long as you have a regular income being paid into your account and you will be able to pay back the loan on a regular basis we can assist you with a bad credit loan. All you need to do is:
- Choose the amount of the loan you are looking for and how long you need to pay it back.
- Calculate how much you can afford to pay back by using the online calculators available.
- Fill in the application form online and digitally sign the agreement and submit it to us.
- Have the funds transferred directly into your bank account?
These types of loans are unsecured so there is no risk of losing your collateral.
Apply online or call us on 1800 091 967 today to find out if you qualify and how we can help you or if you have any questions regarding the application process. If you need financial assistance or financial advice
Customer Reviews & Testimonials
For considering part time employed customers. I choose Credit 24 you for that.
— Madura —
I was happy about the customer service, they were able to assist me with the loan application.
— Dubos —
The online application was non complicated and easy to understand.
— Coffs Har —
- 1800 091 967
- 02 8079 0791
- 61-63 Great Buckingham St Redfern NSW 2016 Australia
- Get Directions
- Monday 08:00 – 20:00
- Tuesday 08:00 – 20:00
- Wednesday 08:00 – 20:00
- Thursday 08:00 – 20:00
- Friday 08:00 – 20:00
- Saturday 08:00 – 20:00
- Sunday 08:00 – 20:00