Quick Loans Bad Credit
- Quick loans up to $15,000
- Low-interest up to 12.23%
- Repayment up to 24 months
[Accessed May 3, 2023]
Quick Loans Bad Credit - Loans up to $4,600
Bad credit happens, and it can be very frustrating to need money in the middle of the month and not have anywhere to turn.
Banks are notoriously hard on people that have a bad credit record and will very seldom grant you a loan if you have proven to make bad financial decisions in the past. If you need cash and you have been turned down by traditional lenders, then a quick bad credit loan could be the solution that you have been searching for.
They know what their clients need
Their many years of experience in the financial field have given them unique insight into their client's needs and requirements. They noticed those people that had their loan applications declined had nowhere left to turn and were left feeling desperate and hopeless.
Their aim was to provide a solution to this problem and so Quick Loans Bad Credit was born. They offer fast loans between $300 and $4600 you will have 12 months to pay back the money.
How does it work?
The application process takes only a few minutes and can be done entirely online. If your application is approved, then the funds will be paid directly into your account on the same day. Their loans were specifically designed for those that struggle to obtain credit and those that have a bad credit score and history.
By allowing you up to 12 months to repay the personal loan you will be able to easily spread out the payments into small more manageable payments that you can afford. To be able to offer you this service they charge a slightly higher interest rate. There are no restrictions on what you can spend the loan on and no penalty fee for repaying your loan early.
They can help you improve your credit score
Their company was developed to offer quick cash loans to people with bad credit and bad credit history, those people that need a second chance to change their financial future.
Once you have a bad credit record it is very difficult to obtain credit again in the future they have found a way to assist with this problem.
If you make your loan repayments on time, then this will reflect on your credit report and in turn increase your credit score.
How quickly can your application be approved?
Their name suggests just how fast they process your emergency loan application. They are quick, so you don’t have to wait very long to find out the outcome.
Once your loan application has been approved then they will deposit the money into your account on the very same day. Their entire loan process is quick, fast and simple.
To improve your credit score, follow these simple tips:
- Make sure that you always pay your loan back on time.
- Pay all bills and accounts on time.
- Try setting up direct debits on your bills if possible so that you never miss a payment. (If your direct debit will be dishonoured then don’t set this up)
- If you pay off the collection amount on your account, it will be removed from your credit report. If you don’t pay this, it can remain on your credit report for up to 7 years.
- If you are struggling to pay your accounts, then phone your creditor to set up a payment plan.
- If you can’t cope with financial stress contact a credit counsellor for help.
Quick Loans Bad Credit – Quick loan
- Loan Type Quick loans
- Interest Rate 12.23%
- Loan Amount up to $15,000
- Repayment 12 months to 24 months
Benefits of Quick Loans Bad Credit
- Bad credit loans
- Personal loans
- Payday loans
Quick loan calculator
Quick Loans Bad Credit - Let them help you with an affordable loan
Bad credit loans and blacklisted loans that are granted to those that have bad credit can become dangerous very quickly if they are not managed correctly.
To help manage your finances credit cards can be very helpful if managed correctly
- Have a credit card but use it carefully and only where necessary
- Keep the balance owing on your credit card low
- A high balance on your revolving loan (revolving credit) will negatively affect your credit score
- Pay your debt off instead of moving it around onto different cards. Owing the same amount over a number of different cards is worse for your credit score than a larger amount on only one card.
- Closing unused credit cards is a short-term strategy for lowering your credit score
- Don’t open new credit cards to have access to more credit if you can’t afford to make payments on the accounts that you already have.
- If you need help or for more information about how to correctly manage your finances: Call 1800 007 007 free from anywhere in Australia.
What are the requirements to apply for a loan?
- You must be at least 18 years old or older
- You need to live in Australia and be an Australian citizen
- You will need a bank account to pay the quick loan into
- You must have been employed and have a stable income for at least 6 months
Customer Reviews & Testimonials
At QLBC you are not only allowed to pay back your loan early but you are encouraged to do so! I found myself in a good financial position this month and was able to make a few additional payments...
— Portland —