Loans on the Go
- Car loans up to $100,000
- Low-interest starting from 5.5%
- Repayment up to 7 years
[Accessed May 2, 2023]
Loans on the Go - Fast reliable loan options
Loans on the go were founded in 2013, they are a family owned and operated enterprise and they drive a first class customer service, they are continuously striving to be number one as far as customer satisfaction is concerned.
Their consultants are there to assist you and are available 24/7. Businesses looking to be financed for heavy equipment, trucks and tractors or individuals wanting to seek a personal loan for a motorbike, car, caravan or a boat! Loans on the go, offer a wide range of services.
Easy loan application
Loans on the go, aim to make your experience in obtaining a loan as easy as possible. They deal with all the stresses and provide a prompt and successful service, they hope to meet all your expectations. They are continuously looking for means to develop a better vehicle loan service for their clients. They always welcome feedback and suggestions on where and how they can improve.
All the finance options you need
In some way they are all responsible for what happens in their environment and surroundings, they cannot say that it's out of their control because they all would like to live in a greener and cleaner world.
At Loans on the Go, their intention is to spread consciousness with regards to environmental concerns, making people aware of their actions and what they can do to change the situation around them.
Your one-stop shop for car finance
Their success is confidently built on personalised service as well as reputation by providing their clients with individuality and tailored financial packages. Their car loan rates are competitive, so by the low costs that they offer you could make a massive saving.
Are you considering a holiday or need a loan for, debt consolidation, cosmetic surgery, home improvements and more? Contact Loan on the go finance today.
Loans on the Go – Car loan
- Loan Type Car loans
- Interest Rate 5.5 – 18% p/a
- Loan Amount up to $100,000
- Repayment 2 years to 7 years
Benefits of Loans on the Go
- Online pre-approval
- Flexible repayment terms
- Low interest rates
Car loan calculator
Loans on the Go - They will assist you throughout the process
They realise how important buying a car and getting a decent car loan means to their client.
They will assist you from beginning to end, should you be looking for insurance and extended warranties to save you money and time. Loan on the go Finance will give you the best attention at all times.
Loans on the go finance offer stress-free and low rate car loans and they have a fast turnaround time:
- Are you tired of waiting for banks who take ages to organise your vehicle finance?
- Is your credit rating/history not what it should be?
- Do you have a temporary 457 visa?
- Chat to Loans on the go, when nobody else wants to help, they can.
- Their expert and the tailor-made package will get you your new car sooner than you think.
- Secured loans are the most common approach to obtaining vehicle finance throughout, there are indisputable reasons why you ought to choose Loans on the go to organise your car loan for you.
And here are some of the reasons
- They provide fast approval, fixed interest rates and low setup cost, just to mention a few!
- Everyone has some sort of baggage and make mistakes, but Loans on the go believes in giving everyone a second chance, so if you do have a defaulted credit rating, contact one of their specialist brokers who will gladly assist you in getting the bad credit finance that you need. They will also assist anyone who has a discharged bankruptcy.
- Provisional residents such as persons on 457 visas can also qualify for car finance. Give them a call and let them help you. Don’t delay, give them a call.
- Get your business car loan on the go
- You can be reassured that you will be dealing with one of Australia’s trusted commercial finance brokers.
- Loans on the go are able to tailor your business car loans to meet your financial expectations, different businesses have different desires and requests, should you want to get the most out of tax benefits or lower your repayments or perhaps improve your balance sheet position. Talk to the professionals, Loans on the go, your one-stop shop for business vehicle finance. They are after all the experts in commercial loans.
Why get a commercial loan with them?
- They offer their customers fixed interest rates, Low set up costs and Low doc blacklisted loans.
- They are dedicated with regard to providing you with the highest level of customer service and they are available 24/7, If you need help with a car loan please contact them via email or telephonically. Their panel of lenders will find you the most suitable car loan.
- They will do all the research for you and provide you with the best car loan possible, they don’t want you to waste your hard earned money when they are here to assist you in every way they can. They will research several loans and compare them and this won’t cost you a cent.
- Get your bike loan on the go
- They understand motorbike finance so if you are after a new or used bike their team of specialist brokers are there to assist you in getting quick and efficient approval, if you are wanting to buy your bike from a private seller, they can assist you getting the right loan.
- They offer fast online approvals, get fixed rates and low costs, talk to Loan on the go day!
- Would you like financing for a new or used boat? Their professional consultants are able to assist you, they don’t only cater to commercial boat loans they also cater for recreational.
- They can offer you a great solution with their wide range of boat loan lenders, they have different loans that include low-cost fees, entrust your boat finance to their experts, and they’ll get you to the water in a blink of an eye. Their brokers will arrange a loan anywhere in Australia.
Get your caravan loan on the go
Do you enjoy camping? You could contact Loans on the go and inquire about a caravan loan. Their team of experts will find the ideal caravan loan to suit your affordability, there is no obligation or cost involved to get a quote from them. They want the best for their clients. Purchase a caravan, go camping on weekends and have a blast
Please be advised that if you are thinking about purchasing a car or equipment, they recommend that you rather apply for a secured loan such as a car loan or a chattel mortgage.
Whatever your desires are, should it be acquiring a house or land, perhaps building a home either for your personal occupation or for investment purposes, they have right to use to all the main mortgage lenders. They can source and secure a loan that will suit your needs.
They offer “Home Loan Health Check” no obligation consultation. They are also able to give you advice by looking at your current loan and assess what will suit you best in your current situation.
The following loan options are available
- STANDARD VARIABLE RATE – this quick loan is in line with prevailing market interest rates, meaning when interest is up or down.
- FIXED RATE – your interest is fixed for the entire period of the loan.
- LOW DOCUMENTATION – Financiers will borrow up to a set percentage of the property’s value without financial substantiation because self-employed people and stakeholders who are unable to supply necessary financial records at the time of application.
- ALL IN ONE – you can deposit extra saving or perhaps even your salary into your loan account and withdraw available funds for whatever whenever you need to.
- INTRODUCTORY RATE – also known as a ‘honeymoon’ loan for the simple fact that you benefit from a lower interest rate between the first six months and three years.
- PROFESSIONAL PACKAGE LOANS – this loan offers quite a few benefits, such as credit card discounts, but the key is being able to gain discounts for the lifespan of the loan, not just a small introductory period.
- LINE OF CREDIT – Ideal for the disciplined investor, very flexible and enables you to use the equity you have on your loan for any worthy purpose.
- COMBINATION (‘SPLIT LOAN’) – you are able to divide this sort of loan between two different loan structures; e.g. half of your loan can be a fixed rate and the other half a standard variable rate.
Loans on the go, 10% of profits go to our environment conservation program, with your help, we can save our cherished environment
Customer Reviews & Testimonials
Great service they contacted us to know that we had been approved and I finally got that truck I wanted.
— Perth —
Great excellent service that had me driving my now new car within a week I couldn’t be happier
— Brisbane —
Loans on the Go Contact
- 202A Manning Road Wilson WA 6107 Australia
- Get Directions
- Monday 07:30 – 17:30
- Tuesday 07:30 – 17:30
- Wednesday 07:30 – 17:30
- Thursday 07:30 – 17:30
- Friday 07:30 – 17:30
- Saturday 07:30 – 12:00
- Sunday – Closed